Melbourne Football

The 'what are you listening to right now?' thread

marteaux

Man, I dont know if its because I have had two gins and several beers but this shit is sick!

LOL dunno, downloaded this album a while ago and never listened to this song (think I disregarded it as rubbish after first few seconds), then today it came on and I was like tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg and so its getting a fair few plays now.

Edited by Tesla

LOL dunno, downloaded this album a while ago and never listened to this song (think I disregarded it as rubbish after first few seconds), then today it came on and I was like tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg and so its getting a fair few plays now.

Just listened to a few other tunes by this guy and found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp2bGBW0iuU&feature=related

If you sample the Fugees, (particularly 'ready or not') you are making quite a big statement. Who is this cat?

Just listened to a few other tunes by this guy and found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp2bGBW0iuU&feature=related

If you sample the Fugees, (particularly 'ready or not') you are making quite a big statement. Who is this cat?

I posted this song in the hip hop thread a while ago, its why I downloaded the album, I really liked this song and a significant part of that certainly was the sample.

Who is this cat? Just a reasonably good rapper signed to a record label who make big budget albums, which means they can sample what they want, have the best beats, the best features, etc. which lets him maximise his potential.

ust a reasonably good rapper signed to a record label who make big budget albums, which means they can sample what they want, have the best beats, the best features, etc. which lets him maximise his potential.

Totally Jelly. Uploading new beats. See you in the Hip hop thread soon

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...