Melbourne Football

F-League Series 1 - MHFC v Boomerangs/Parramatta/St Albans (9th - 10th June)

Ando

No it's fucking not you fucking idiot if you could read you could understand that nothing makes me cringe more than cunts ripping flares to impress people and to look hard, which is 80% of people who do it. There is no fucking reason anyone needs to light a flare at an indoor centre, it's fucking gay, sad, embarrassing & disgraceful.

Please be mindful of your comments directed at other users, DutchPride. As far as I'm concerned, no one on this forum is a 'fucking idiot' despite the many and varied views the membership has.

• Like 1

Lighting flares at an indoor game is fucking retarded, no way to go about it.

Who did it? Just own up so we can label you and move on because that reflects badly on us, don't you remember when we would pay out on M3 who ripped a flare at a W-League match yet we go one step more retarded, and do it at an indoor complex.

Jesus Christ.

I don't know why you're so upset, you weren't even there. Any of you.

Those who were there know enough that they fucked up. Lucky it was only a few scorched floorboards and a short ambulance trip for that old bird.

Short ambulance trip for an old bird?

Am I reading this?

Justifying or being fine with someone trying too hard and ripping pyro in an indoor centre is retarded enough, let alone having an old lady fucked around.

I'm not saying I'm the most righteous kid around but fuck me, that's severely retarded.

Why is this being applauded?

Fucking sad rofl.

I don't often do this, but I wish you'd broaden your forum vocabulary just a little. In the meantime, I thought this was quite an excellent thread, so chin up and move on.

0p2QSpvzUbFXk86.jpg