Melbourne Football

F-League Series 1 - MHFC v Boomerangs/Parramatta/St Albans (9th - 10th June)

Ando

Wish I could of gone.

How big of a turn out?

25-30 odd Yarraside lads. There were some other Melbourne supporters on the other side.

Decent turnout of supporters for the local team St Albans as well, looks like it will be an interesting match tomorrow against them.

Edited by Tesla

Just got back now. Can safely say I've never been more ashamed to be a Heart supporter.

Time and place for eveything and today was definitely not the day for those antics.

Those of you who did it know who you are, you're a fucking disgrace.

• Like 1

Just got back now. Can safely say I've never been more ashamed to be a Heart supporter.

Time and place for eveything and today was definitely not the day for those antics.

Those of you who did it know who you are, you're a fucking disgrace.

Fuck off kunt. How were we meant to know the floors would burn like that.

• Like 1

Some morons decided to rip a few smokies in a YMCA facility after we scored ffs.

Match had to be stopped until smoke was cleared.

Absoloute disgrace. Too many cunts watching ultra videos thinking it's fucking Europe.

Edited by FB.
  • Like 3

Some morons decided to rip a few smokies in a YMCA facility after we scored ffs.

Absoloute disgrace. Too many cunts watching ultra videos thinking it's fucking Europe.

Smoke cleared out, they can afford to fix the floors, the lady was old she wasnt going to be around much longer anyway. I dont see a problem here.

• Like 2

Look, I've had my say mate. Shocked that anyone would even try and legtimise what happened today. I'm just gonna leave it at that.

Hopefully a few bans are headed your crews way. Don't bother showing up with those mates again on the terraces.

Look, I've had my say mate. Shocked that anyone would even try and legtimise what happened today. I'm just gonna leave it at that.

Hopefully a few bans are headed your crews way. Don't bother showing up with those mates again on the terraces.

I know what this is really about, and honestly I didnt pick you for a racist mate. It would be hard enough arriving in this country as a refugee without people like you always expecting the worst.

We will be back tomorrow, and all of next season.

Wasn't in attendance today but i'm with you here, during the season nothing makes me cringe more than when people think they're cool/hard ripping flares outside somewhere without security, but won't do it inside the stadium where it is applauded.

Edited by DutchPride
  • Like 1

Thank you to all the supporters for coming to watch us play today. It was great to see you there and we hope you enjoyed the match.

We will do our best to bring two victories home tomorrow, but we need your help! During tomorrow's games, make sure you make a lot of noise! Especially againt the St. Albans Strikers, it will make a huge difference! Chants, flags and scarves are more than welcome, but keep it clean! No swearing, no flares, no violence!

Go Heart!

• Like 6

Wasn't in attendance today but i'm with you here, during the season nothing makes me cringe more than when people think they're cool/hard ripping flares outside somewhere without security, but won't do it inside the stadium where it is applauded.

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

What does ripping flares have to do with being cool/hard? If you want to light a flare, you light a flare. Having the mentality that lighting a flare is something to be done to appear cool/hard is gay as fuck. Lighting a flare at an A-League game and risking a 23423482 year ban and not being able to see your team play, just to appear cool/hard so that you can impress other men, thats the definition of gay too me.

Almost as gay as changing your clothing style, the music you listen to, and political views to try appear cool/hard to impress other men.

Are you fucking stupid? Can you read?

I just said nothing makes me cringe more than people who light flares thinking they are cool/hard, if you have not seen people lighting flares to impress than you are fucking oblivious. What other reason for lighting a flare at an indoor centre is there other than doing it to look cool/hard? There is none, lighting a flare at an indoor centre is fucking gay, no if's, no buts.

Bringing out personal shit? Mate, anyone could embarrass you in personal attacks.

When did I change the music I listened to, changed the way I dress & changed my political views to impress "men".

As far as I know my political views haven't changed, I still listen to the same music as I have had for numerous years.

Jesus christ, you are that fucking ignorant, stop trying.

What other reason for lighting a flare at an indoor centre is there other than doing it to look cool/hard?

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Proves my point. You cant even comprehend another reason, because its all about trying to act cool/hard to you.

No it's fucking not you fucking idiot if you could read you could understand that nothing makes me cringe more than cunts ripping flares to impress people and to look hard, which is 80% of people who do it. There is no fucking reason anyone needs to light a flare at an indoor centre, it's fucking gay, sad, embarrassing & disgraceful.

Edited by DutchPride

Great, this makes me want to get to an F-league game. Probably turn up and have to decide which of the arguing/fighting 2 halves of MHFC supporters I shall sit with.

I'd like to see my club do battle on the pitch/in the arena etc. but not have to have the focus taken away by our own fans at each other.

• Like 4