Melbourne Football

New Kappa Kit

toogood18

• 3 months later...

Anyone catch a photo of the heart warm up top from Friday night?

They had the wig w for westpac on the front. Is it a track top, or a jumper?

I went to rebel today to buy it but they only sold the generic gear and a few sic tops.

Anyone know when and if this top will be available. I dont mind the look of the track top, but would prefer something similar to the black hooded sweat top from isc last season.

What does concern me about the Kappa sponsorship is that currently there are no kids shirts. A market we should really be trying to target. At least there is an x-small available but we're missing out on the 3-12 market who can grow rather fast and 'require' a new shirt every season or two and provide the club with some extra income.

• Like 1

What does concern me about the Kappa sponsorship is that currently there are no kids shirts. A market we should really be trying to target. At least there is an x-small available but we're missing out on the 3-12 market who can grow rather fast and 'require' a new shirt every season or two and provide the club with some extra income.

I thought it was strange we didn't get a members special price on the new kits. I told my sons they could have a shirt this season if they wanted. As they fall into the age brackets you highlighted I hope they won't be disappointed.

I thought it was strange we didn't get a members special price on the new kits. I told my sons they could have a shirt this season if they wanted. As they fall into the age brackets you highlighted I hope they won't be disappointed.

with my headhunters i get $20 discount. sign up one person and make it happen!

I think they've really dropped the ball with the new merchandise. I mean why can't we buy anything at a bricks and mortar store? Why are there no new scarves available to be bought online? No membership discount, really?

agree totally.

for a club that needs all the members and money they can get, their not ddoing a good job with the merchandise at all!

did anyone get a chance to see the herald sun hard copy yesterday (friday 12th October)?

The jumper worn by simon (while being tackled by fred) looks good. Sorry cannot find image on-line anyway.

Can we buy that top? why can i not find that top anywhere?

Side note - why is it the herald sun news paper refers to our sport as "soccer", yet on the web they refer to it as "football".

I got a large, but I'm a fairly trim guy and its figure hugging on me. A few of the bigger blokes will struggle I'd suggest.

Tired a medium with a shirt on underneath and was too hugging. The Kappa shirts are alot smaller than the ISC kits.

Went to Rebel in the CBD yesterday and they had no Kappa stock but they had the CCM kappa kit :S

I got the Kappa shirt today and I must say, I do like it. There was a tag on there which indicates it is a 'slimfit' design. I got a medium and which I am happy with. The only bad thing is the neck. I know over time it will more than likley stretch. Overall though, I'm liking the shirt and will wear it with pride :)

on the web it only went up to xl. Doesn't Kappa realise that our economy has been growing at 3% over the past few years and that we all have money to stuff our faces in Oz? We're not small, skinny Italians that haven't had anything to eat for ages except for some parmiggiano crumbs with some basil...

• Like 1

on the web it only went up to xl. Doesn't Kappa realise that our economy has been growing at 3% over the past few years and that we all have money to stuff our faces in Oz? We're not small, skinny Italians that haven't had anything to eat for ages except for some parmiggiano crumbs with some basil...

Lol.

When was the Italian stereotype ever skinny?

Edited by cadete

Kappa is making kid's sized shirts saw some at a rebel sport today. As for sizing at least one size up is needed. Was a small in ISC and tried on a Medium Kappa shirt, fitted fine, but the neck was a challenge getting on and off.

Also got in contact with Munn on the tracksuits and we should be able to get the tracksuit jackets in about a month.

• Like 1