Melbourne Football

Babalj Replacement

Hazzaverx

He has direct Serbian heritage from both his Father and Mother...

Doesnt matter.

When FIFA changed the eligibility rules a few years ago, you either have to be born in the country, lived there for 5+ years, or have parents or grandparents born there.

So unless his parents or grandaprents born in the territory of modern day Serbia, which is not particularly likely, he isnt eligible for them (unless he stays in Serbia for 5 years without representing Aus senior NT).

Kwasnik from CCM anyone?...

They guy is like a caveman who has failed to evolve, proof that even without talent or skill, that being in the right place at the right time will occasionally weild goals. I'd rather the club sign Nambukah Heads under 12 girls 2nd choice striker than Kwasnik.

• Like 2

They guy is like a caveman who has failed to evolve, proof that even without talent or skill, that being in the right place at the right time will occasionally weild goals. I'd rather the club sign Nambukah Heads under 12 girls 2nd choice striker than Kwasnik.

Fuck it then, i'll just refuse to contribute to suggestions then, since they seem like terrible ones.

Fuck it then, i'll just refuse to contribute to suggestions then, since they seem like terrible ones.

Mus-28 is bang on, the bloke is a state league footballer at best. I'm guessing you suggested him mainly because of his Polish Heritage, I'll forgive you for that.

Mus-28 is bang on, the bloke is a state league footballer at best. I'm guessing you suggested him mainly because of his Polish Heritage, I'll forgive you for that.

... and I'm guessing you have that an opinion because your still a Newt tragic.

Edited by LR9
  • Like 1

I never gave a biased opinion just because his name seems to be of eastern european, its just that every time I watch a ccm game, he always scores, reminds me of a Berisha, doesn't do fancy shit and feeds off from passes doing simple tap-ins whatever, but I never analysed his play.

• Like 1