Melbourne Football

City players for Olyroos

moops

1 hour ago, Mr MO said:

What a shame Playmaker is banned but over time we’ve learned a lot about him. Dislikes youth, unconditional love for average marquees (Koren, Budzinski and Berenguer), climate change denier, no sympathy for bushfires and of course slightly sexist.

Perhaps I should stick up for him a little.

*Bothers some people because he has his own football opinions. IMO that actually adds to the forum rather than takes away. At least his opinions (which I often don’t agree with) are clearly fueled by football knowledge.

*Bothers most other people because he lacks empathy. (Hence the difficult to argue with ban)
* is not in the oolyroos and thus shouldn’t be a  topic of this thread.

On that subject I Hope Denis can make amends in the next/final qualifier.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

*Bothers some people because he has his own football opinions. IMO that actually adds to the forum rather than takes away. At least his opinions (which I often don’t agree with) are clearly fueled by football knowledge.

*Bothers most other people because he lacks empathy. (Hence the difficult to argue with ban)

Like I said it’s a shame they ban him because I enjoy the discussions with him on all topics.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

Sorry Shahanga I disagree. Calling players “rubbish” and “shit” for the last four years is not a footballing opinion. He/she/it is nothing but a shit stirrer who comes on here looking for a fight. Definitely wont be missed by me.

I do agree with you about Denis though. 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Harrison said:

Wouldn’t mind seeing Ramy given the next game. Glover did ok against SK. Got unlucky with the rebound for one of the goals and made some good diving saves. 

I think for sure we will see Rammy, he was rested so he should be fresh. I really think Arnie expected to loose against Korea and that's why he had some of his best players on the bench, I reckon Genreau will start as well.

Nothing wrong with Glover's performance, nothing he could have done for the goals, especially the first.

21 hours ago, belaguttman said:

Well playmaker, you've got me. I'm a paid up Greens member, and, I must confess, somehow I knew that there'd be a thunderstorm behind Mt Buffalo on NYE. I hiked into inhospitable country for at least a day tp set my fire, it was very tricky as I had to wait for the lightning, then, had to run home before I got engulfed by flames. At the same time, I had guests for dinner, I'm not sure how I managed it, or why, but us Greens can't help setting fire to the bush we love, and gee, I really wanted to burn down my community and friends too.

I have some great real-estate on the moon that you might be interested in buying.

I used to vote green, but I can't stand them anymore.

• Like 1