Melbourne Football

Matchday 5: v Central Coast - Friday 8th November 7:30pm at AAMI Park

Deluka

6 hours ago, playmaker said:

I don't care about their age, I care about player performance, both have failed to do anything worth noting and don't deserve to be on the pitch.

I am worried that you find it amusing but I don't find it amusing at all because I want us to be the best team in the league and the ingredients don't include those 2 players.

Wales has had more than enough opportunities and Najjar just hasn't cut it with what I have seen. It is just a matter of time that teams exploit these weaknesses.

If I was CCM I would be forcing the ball to go to Wales knowing that nothing would be created as a result, and set up for a wide counter when he inevitably turns over the ball and our defence is too narrow to defend.

I hope I am proven wrong.

Every time you have written this, you have been proven wrong. Let's keep that going.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, playmaker said:

Tweet from Mombaets

EM: We have a few options up front. Maybe we start with Moudi again, maybe we start with Colakovski or Luna as well so we will see for tomorrow.

Inb4 Wales and Noone are dropped and the front three are Colakovski, Najjar, and Luna.