Melbourne Football

Reality TV Trash Talk Thread

cadete

This is the thread to vent all your gripes from whatever Shite Reality TV Shows are on ATM.

(This is not the Thread for people to post that they do not watch Reality TV).

As you don’t need to watch it for specific People/Storylines to piss you off.

As others may still have it on at home and then there are the annoying Adverts and not to forget annoying workmates who discuss it.

Anyway,

Does anyone not think it is unfair for the other contestants in The Voice to be up against the Blind Girl?

FFS she is blind and looks like a fucken Angel.

How fucken annoying are Delta’s dance movements on that show?

Another thing anyone else think even though she obvious she have, Delta lacks sex appeal?

How bad are any of the comedians on Australia’s Got Talent...

I mean if Hackett just described any of his weekends he would be 1000 times funnier than these douches.

EDIT: Feel free to talk ACA and TT Trash in here as well - Same Shit.

Edited by cadete

How fucken annoying are Delta’s dance movements on that show?

Another thing anyone else think even though she obvious she have, Delta lacks sex appeal?

Delta is sexy as fuck.

I agree that she used to lack sex appeal but those eyes just scream out for cock now. Body has also improved. Wouldsplashwithtrouseryoghurt/10.

• Like 1

ACA and TT piss me off so much, they are the most ridiculous and stupid shows that serve no purpose but to expose the mistakes morons make.

Never watched one of those "shore" shows, look crap.

Good reality TV is Pawn Stars on 7mate and Hardcore Pawn, I find these shows actually interesting and funny.

Another ripper is Storage Wars on A&E on Foxtel, that is where you see some real characters

• Like 1

ATM at least 40% of every second episode of ACA is a story on The Voice...

Also how fucken easy is to me a Reality TV Expert is these stories??? (I want that job).

TBH I actually enjoy the Craptastic Scandal Shit that is on ACA, as in the stories not about Diets and Saving Cash. Its the same part of me that enjoys the terrible story writing in Home and Away.

I don’t get much out of TT as their Budget is noticeably smaller and therefore they have less stories about Celebs and focus more on the price of Fruit and Jeans.

TBH I actually enjoy the Craptastic Scandal Shit that is on ACA,

the dangerous thing is though, mate you are enjoying the sublimely ridiculous and fantastic(in its true sense) nature of ACA etc whereas there are many Australians who think this is credible news/journalism/examples of human beings. That's the scariest thing.

Their was a Nielsen poll done a few years back(ill try and dig it up) where they interviewed a significant sample of size of Melb, Syd, Bris, Adel, Perth and Hobart metro inhabitants about the source of their news/information.

The figures elude me but expectedly the evening(6pm) news was easily the highest source the other catergories were radio news updates, major broadsheet and tabloid 'News'papers. 'News-tainment' shows such as ACA and TT had their own catergory for the first time and over 20% of those surveyed said that these shows were their primary source of daily news.

:unsure:

Good reality TV is Pawn Stars on 7mate and Hardcore Pawn, I find these shows actually interesting and funny.

Another ripper is Storage Wars on A&E on Foxtel, that is where you see some real characters

This!

I love Pawn Stars and Hardcore Pawn.

Just saw my first ep of Storage Wars on A&E. Good channel. Filth of a show tho. Lol. Weirdos a plenty. I wanna watch that American restoration show.

the dangerous thing is though, mate you are enjoying the sublimely ridiculous and fantastic(in its true sense) nature of ACA etc whereas there are many Australians who think this is credible news/journalism/examples of human beings. That's the scariest thing.

Their was a Nielsen poll done a few years back(ill try and dig it up) where they interviewed a significant sample of size of Melb, Syd, Bris, Adel, Perth and Hobart metro inhabitants about the source of their news/information.

The figures elude me but expectedly the evening(6pm) news was easily the highest source the other catergories were radio news updates, major broadsheet and tabloid 'News'papers. 'News-tainment' shows such as ACA and TT had their own catergory for the first time and over 20% of those surveyed said that these shows were their primary source of daily news.

:unsure:

I truly understand your point (Lol: I lived in WA)...

But I am sure as a fellow student of history u are aware that this kind of Trash existed in the Media a long time prior to these Television shows, basicily all the way back to the birth of print.

My own personal point of view is that there will always be a demand for this Shite and (Sadly those too lazy to question it) so I may as well just sit back and enjoy it for what it is... Trash.

Edited by cadete

dont leave out American Pickers, its a great show IMO.

agree... Storage Wars is good, although i haven't watched it that much.

American pickers is great. 7mate. 9:30 Wednesday.

Operation Repo is awesome. Even though it's just recreations of events.

The new show, Full Metal Jousting on A&E looks messed up.

kinda like swamp people then!

crack up when i see the add, but never watched the show ^_^

Geordie Shore is actually amazing, fucking love it! Also am not adverse to a bit of Jersey Shore, apparently Australia will have it's own Shore show too soon.

Survivor is always great trash TV, anyone watch the season that just aired in the states?

Geordie Shore is actually amazing, fucking love it! Also am not adverse to a bit of Jersey Shore, apparently Australia will have it's own Shore show too soon.

The GC.

inb4 mass exodus of sensible Maori off the coast.

My mates and I watch any variety of those top model shows on Sunday's.

Some fucking mad calls made by delusional human beings in filthy circumstances, the chicks go alright too.

Always watch Australia's Top Model with the GF - Its compulsive viewing.

U truly end up hating some of the contestants.

Oh my gosh, I hated Cassie (pretty sure that was her name) so much from one of the last seasons of Australia's Next Top Model, missed the last season unfortunately.

The Cassie Season was the best season ever - So fucken funny, they will never recapture how great the season was...

Fuck that bogan chick was funny. :D

The one after Cassie: Was not the greatest as they tried to recapture Cassie with another Bogan who was cheap knock off.

Last year’s season: Was a fair bit better, it helped that the Girl who should won did win unlike the previous two seasons.

Then again she left back in the early 90's only to come back again as a more her prominent role as Comic Relief.

It’s going to be interesting to see who takes up the reigns of Chief Creator Comic Relief with her gone.

I reckon Marilyn will go back to being more ditzy than she has been recently.

Comic Relief is unbelievably important to Soap Operas: When Harold and Lou left Neighbours it was to many loyal viewers the last blow and why the show is basically dead now.

Things have been chugging along pretty slowly in the bay – I reckon a Big “Who Did It?” Storyline is around the corner soon.

Colleen was more of a pest than comic relief. I was always tempted to change the channel when her scenes were on.

In saying that, you're right though.. They need someone to step and take the "comic" role now.

This new little scummer "Jett" is pissing me off so much.

And if I had mr Townsend as a teacher I'd kill myself.

And ffs just put Romeo and indie back together!