Melbourne Football

2012-13 Membership

hakz7

I got mine today too. Just the card, a sticker, a fridge magnet and a cheap badge. Nothing special for foundation members by the looks of it.

Haven't received this year's package yet, but being a hoarder I've kept the packages from the two previous years. So I still have our original 'Foundation Member' badges.

It's possible that the concept of 'foundation membership' has slipped off the club's agenda?

Haven't received this year's package yet, but being a hoarder I've kept the packages from the two previous years. So I still have our original 'Foundation Member' badges.

It's possible that the concept of 'foundation membership' has slipped off the club's agenda?

Just saw this. http://twitter.com/Mr_Bouza/status/245807119784353794/photo/1/large I can't read the writing, but isn't this a collection of three 'Foundation Member' badges, one for each season?

Didnt get no flag. Maybe because I got the povo package

I didn't get a badge. But the rest of the family (+guests) got them. However I did get a flag, four of them in fact. Red and white stripes (appropriate colours for the Heart), three foot * two foot, club name and badge in the middle, sheer. A flag alright.

I would take a photo and post it - if I knew how?

I didn't get a badge. But the rest of the family (+guests) got them. However I did get a flag, four of them in fact. Red and white stripes (appropriate colours for the Heart), three foot * two foot, club name and badge in the middle, sheer. A flag alright.

I would take a photo and post it - if I knew how?

you must be top headhunter nice work!

Received mine, the magnets much better, the car stickers good, the badge isn't bad, but for $500, or whatever I pay, I think they could do better. No flag either.

I understand we're a new club with a lean budget, but a few games in they'll invariably start selling discount 5 game memberships in premium A for a fraction of what I pay.

I guess i've got the calendar to come, and the pc wallpaper, wherever that is.

Received mine, the magnets much better, the car stickers good, the badge isn't bad, but for $500, or whatever I pay, I think they could do better. No flag either.

I understand we're a new club with a lean budget, but a few games in they'll invariably start selling discount 5 game memberships in premium A for a fraction of what I pay.

I guess i've got the calendar to come, and the pc wallpaper, wherever that is.

Think we have to look at membership as a pretty cheap season ticket to 13 home matches at AAMI. Full stop. The other stuff isn't worth more than a few dollars, and was probably made in China. I put the car sticker on my car, but the rest stays in the envelope.

A bit unfortunate that 'Foundation Membership' doesn't seem to be worth anything, but never mind.

lol, are you seriously complaining about the quality of all the gimmicky shit? Wanker.

Fair point here. Selling memberships for less per game for less games really is an insult to fans who commit before the start of the season.

Chin up, mate. Maybe if you're still a foundation membe in a couple of years time then you can expect something. This is the club's third season, not thirtieth.

Can't be sure, Ando, but I think I've got two years left. In thirty you can engrave 'MHFC Foundation Member" on my tombstone.

• Like 1