Melbourne Football

Hip Hop & Grime

Tesla

I watched a rough copy of Koots new clip the other night and I might even make a cheeky little appearance in it. I can't tell if it's me or Mata tho will have to have another look.

I think there shooting another clip tonight that I might try to get my mug into haha

I watched a rough copy of Koots new clip the other night and I might even make a cheeky little appearance in it. I can't tell if it's me or Mata tho will have to have another look.

I think there shooting another clip tonight that I might try to get my mug into haha

Bro, Mata has dreads and you're pretty well bald.

What the fuck, mind was blown when I heard Charles Hamilton on the radio today. Was on the verge of blowing up like 6 years ago, things didn't go hid way and he disappeared into obscurity. Now appears out of no where on the radio.

• 2 weeks later...

New William

I only just saw this. Its not bad, but there's something about Wiley that always just misses the mark for me. He is like the grime equivalent of the Arnie's Central Coast Mariners. You have to respect, but I would rather just watch the highlights rather than a whole season

Edited by KSK_47