Melbourne Football

Did anyone buy a Zone 2 metcard today (3rd May).

marteaux

Got fined, but can escape paying the fine if I can find a ticket that was bought today before 2pm, and is Zone 2.

Please Help Me. I cant afford $180. I'll figure out a way to reimburse any chap who is kind enough to help me out through this ordeal.

I love you all,

Regards,

Marty.

Got fined, but can escape paying the fine if I can find a ticket that was bought today before 2pm, and is Zone 2.

Please Help Me. I cant afford $180. I'll figure out a way to reimburse any chap who is kind enough to help me out through this ordeal.

I love you all,

Regards,

Marty.

just ring em up say you sent it then claim the "postal rule of returns" or what ever it is called.

it may work or it may not, worth a try if you dont find a met card

Don't you know he is too cool and obscure to conform like all us idiots?

Fighting the good fight champ. Metcard need not be changed as it was a faultless and effective ticketing system, and govt wasted countless of my and your pops's hard earned dollars on bringing in Myki, a shit and tacky version of Metcard.

• Like 1

Fighting the good fight champ. Metcard need not be changed as it was a faultless and effective ticketing system, and govt wasted countless of my and your pops's hard earned dollars on bringing in Myki, a shit and tacky version of Metcard.

cos if they got it right it would be a good implementatoin. Oyster cards in london work a treat

cos if they got it right it would be a good implementatoin. Oyster cards in london work a treat

Pretty much the same as myki. But for some reason it works well. Unlike myki. Plus i think the 'gates' open quicker than here

Both spot on posts. Instead of paying development consultants, systems architects and project planners to develop an entire new automated ticketing system what should have happened was an extensive researching of the best and most suitable systems across the globe and a subsequent phase where we synergized the appropriate technologies and ticketing plans. London, Paris, Barcelona, Tokyo, New York, Hong Kong and Moscow are all world class both in their infrastructure and their ticketing systems. Buy the already proven and established technology and tailor it to Melbourne.

rant/

• 3 years later...