Melbourne Football
Sign in to follow this  
marteaux

Did anyone buy a Zone 2 metcard today (3rd May).

marteaux    2,109

Got fined, but can escape paying the fine if I can find a ticket that was bought today before 2pm, and is Zone 2.

Please Help Me. I cant afford $180. I'll figure out a way to reimburse any chap who is kind enough to help me out through this ordeal.

I love you all,

Regards,

Marty.

Woody    642

Can help you.

Have 5 x Daily zone 1 and 2 that doesn't record time validated. Used it today, but have final day of use tomorrow.

Will sell stub for soul and $20.

Tesla    8,103

In b4 you find ticket, send them it, and still get fined for not having your ticket on you.

• Like 1

malloy    3,158

Got fined, but can escape paying the fine if I can find a ticket that was bought today before 2pm, and is Zone 2.

Please Help Me. I cant afford $180. I'll figure out a way to reimburse any chap who is kind enough to help me out through this ordeal.

I love you all,

Regards,

Marty.

just ring em up say you sent it then claim the "postal rule of returns" or what ever it is called.

it may work or it may not, worth a try if you dont find a met card

bazzatron    1,877

A Monthly, Zone 2, Concession Myki Pass costs $37.52, thats comes to as little as $1.20 per day to use the train in zone 2 as much as you want. Do yourself a favour and get one.

bazzatron    1,877

Even mummy or daddy would pay for that as well. In fact a myki card is probably better for mummy or daddy as they can top it up with their credit card and not have to worry about Junior spending their $30 for the train on a bottle of SoCo!

Tesla    8,103

I have a ticket marteaux, can give it to you if you come futsal.

and by ticket i mean no ticket

and by give it to you I mean snitch you in for fraud

and by futsal I mean Tesla scoring clinic.

• Like 2

marteaux    2,109

Don't you know he is too cool and obscure to conform like all us idiots?

Fighting the good fight champ. Metcard need not be changed as it was a faultless and effective ticketing system, and govt wasted countless of my and your pops's hard earned dollars on bringing in Myki, a shit and tacky version of Metcard.

• Like 1

malloy    3,158

Fighting the good fight champ. Metcard need not be changed as it was a faultless and effective ticketing system, and govt wasted countless of my and your pops's hard earned dollars on bringing in Myki, a shit and tacky version of Metcard.

cos if they got it right it would be a good implementatoin. Oyster cards in london work a treat

malloy    3,158

Pretty much the same as myki. But for some reason it works well. Unlike myki. Plus i think the 'gates' open quicker than here

marteaux    2,109

Why do you care?

You don't buy either.

I buy a ticket everyday turd, dad drove me to school this day so I spent ticket money on a mango smoothie or summat and couldn't afford a ticket.

Still, fuck Metro <~~~~~~~~

Braveheart    2,792

cos if they got it right it would be a good implementatoin. Oyster cards in london work a treat

Pretty much the same as myki. But for some reason it works well. Unlike myki. Plus i think the 'gates' open quicker than here

Both spot on posts. Instead of paying development consultants, systems architects and project planners to develop an entire new automated ticketing system what should have happened was an extensive researching of the best and most suitable systems across the globe and a subsequent phase where we synergized the appropriate technologies and ticketing plans. London, Paris, Barcelona, Tokyo, New York, Hong Kong and Moscow are all world class both in their infrastructure and their ticketing systems. Buy the already proven and established technology and tailor it to Melbourne.

rant/