Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart News

drcolossus1

• 3 weeks later...

Garuccio and Vrankovic have been selected for the Young Socceroos for a tournament in the United Arab Emirates 1st-17th November.

According to the FFA website the squad will assemble in the UAE this weekend.

Could rule out these two for the CCM game?

Edited by jw1739

Like the article says if he's coming for basic wages then I guess we'd look at him.. but that's not going to happen. If we did have him, I'd playing him up front to give a different element to our attacking play, have him come off the bench.

But I wouldn't want him for oh so many reasons...

Why wouldn't we and why wouldn't he?

We ridiculed him when he signed for MV, but he played 25 games for 8 goals last season. Only just turned 34 and at least another three years in him.

I never liked him, but whatever anyone says or thinks he's a true marquee and he could make a hell of an impact for our club.

lol. its Kewell. the most wasteful player i have ever seen in the A-League.

Anddd... why did he demand all this money from the A-League when he has already made his millions? - money he wasnt worth i might add.

overall phaggot.

Take Dugandzic and Williams (like they played vs Mongs) over him anyways.

Victory don't want him back and I don't blame them after all the drama last season, and then the way he left them in the lurch. The thing is, there always seems to be one set of rules for Harry, and another set of rules for everyone else. Admittedly, putting him on the left and teaming him up with ex Socceroos like Grella and Aloisi has a certain attraction. But no. I'd rather a guy with half the talent, who will give 100% for the club.

• Like 1