• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 drcolossus1

drcolossus1
  • Members
  • 82 posts
  • Location@drcolossus1

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

Unfortunately it looks as though we may not just be waiting to sign a new coach before starting to sign players, we may be waiting on new investors.

http://theworldgame....at-exit-rumours

I hope it's an evil ploy by the visitards........

#2 jw1739

jw1739
  • Moderators
  • 4,534 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

Unfortunately it looks as though we may not just be waiting to sign a new coach before starting to sign players, we may be waiting on new investors.

Sidwell has repeatedly said that he is in it for the long haul. Yes, we did not make our targets last year, but there's no way we will pull the pin. This is just rumour-mongering of the worst kind coming from MV, who can hardly point to stability in any part of their organization.
Jonny's Football Quiz 2010-2013

#3 KSK_47

KSK_47
  • Members
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:41 PM

MELBOURNE Heart has become the second club in five days to reject reports it is facing severe financial difficulties and is ready to hand back its licence.

...Munn would not be drawn into talking numbers in terms of the club's financial position. It has been reported Heart, which lost $2.5m in its first season, will lose as much as $3m this season _ a figure he scoffed at.
"Our numbers are not publicly reported," he said. "The numbers you quote for this season are miles off board . . . they are not even remotely close. We always thought we would lose in the first two seasons but would break even in year three. Our budget is built around a break-even model."
An FFA spokesman confirmed there was "nothing credible in any of the speculation" regarding the Heart or the situation at the Mariners, who appear to have lost all hope of a Russian consortium coming to their rescue.

http://www.theaustra...j-1226342143670

Edited by KSK_47, 30 April 2012 - 05:42 PM.

----------CULT CLASSIC NOT BEST SELLER----------

#4 Tesla

Tesla

> *

• Administrators
  • 4,815 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

So thats Adelaide, Perth, CCM, and now us who are apparently handing licences back this week.

Seems legit.

Edited by Tesla, 30 April 2012 - 05:49 PM.

• Attila likes this
*Seed & Nut Crew*

#5 FB.

FB.
  • Members
  • 934 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:01 PM

Rofl @ Di Pietro. Acting like an absoloute princess.

Stop ya sooking and suck it up. Proffesional sport is a competitive industry fighting for sponsors is all apart of the buisness. Happens to all other clubs accross Melbourne.

If he can't handle the heat of Sidwell approaching a few of their sponsors, he should get out of the kitchen and give up up the presidency.

Even at their Awards night they can't stop talking about Melbourne Heart. They are obssesed.

All round brilliant trolling from Sidwell.

Edited by FB., 30 April 2012 - 06:07 PM.

#6 Hendo

Hendo
  • Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

Petey Sidwells gunna f*ck yer missus etc.

Really starting to like this Sidwell chap, stealing sponsors, stealing wifes, seems like my type of guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Image

#7 heart_fan10

heart_fan10
  • Members
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:12 PM

Rofl @ Di Pietro. Acting like an absoloute princess.

Stop ya sooking and suck it up. Proffesional sport is a competitive industry fighting for sponsors is all apart of the buisness. Happens to all other clubs accross Melbourne.

If he can't handle the heat of Sidwell approaching a few of their sponsors, he should get out of the kitchen and give up up the presidency.

Even at their Awards night they can't stop talking about Melbourne Heart. They are obssesed.

All round brilliant trolling from Sidwell.

i have confidence that our board knows exactly what it is doing and knows how to run a successful business. The MV board is very inexperienced and this is where we are at an advantage and Sidwell should be able to capitalize on the mistakes they make. Loving the mind games here

#8 gunheart

gunheart
  • Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationIn the Heart of Melbourne

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

Di Pietro looks like a prick, probably smells like one too.
football is a work of HEART

#9 toogood18

toogood18
  • Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

Di Pietro is talking nonsense, as of next year the club will be in profit. I believe Victory is yet to record a profit after 7 years, go get f***ed visitards
Posted Image

#10 malloy

malloy
  • Moderators
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

This is what's wrong with the country/fans of all clubs in general. Your comment as baseless and you are just talking shit, trying to be spiteful.

Victory turned a profit in seasons 2-6, were in the red last season, and I'm not sure on this season.

No need to lower itself tbh.

I dont think they turned a profit in season 6, but I may be wrong as I can't find article that had the figures
R. Kop

#11 Huzie

Huzie
  • Members
  • 830 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

Victory won't make a profit this season gone, payed out heaps of contracts and bad crowds towards the end of the season.
If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains.

#12 Jimmy

Jimmy
  • Moderators
  • 3,190 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

Yeah I know I edited it.

Season 6 was last season, I thought we were into season 8...

Season 7 was last season, we are into season 8

#13 KSK_47

KSK_47
  • Members
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:04 AM

"Melbourne Heart goalkeeper coach Peter Zois is now planning a brighter future after battling back from a frightening health scare when he had to undergo three brain operations late last year."

http://au.fourfourtw...rain-scare.aspx

#14 KSK_47

KSK_47
  • Members
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:01 AM

Did anyone read the above article? Am i to understand zois had three brain operations due to a mild depression that was self diagnosed? I am no doctor but that seems pretty extreme.

#15 Tesla

Tesla

> *

• Administrators
  • 4,815 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:08 AM

Did anyone read the above article? Am i to understand zois had three brain operations due to a mild depression that was self diagnosed? I am no doctor but that seems pretty extreme.

I think he was depressed after having the operations and having to sit around not doing anything. At least thats what I hope happened. Brain operations for self-diagnosed mild depression? Seems legit.
*Seed & Nut Crew*

#16 jw1739

jw1739
  • Moderators
  • 4,534 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:13 AM

Yes, I read it as self-diagnosed post-operative depression.

#17 Braveheart

Braveheart
  • Moderators
  • 2,370 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:10 AM

Brain operations for self-diagnosed mild depression? Seems legit.

Would be all time bro-science. Without any bros.
  • AyeCee likes this
"We have a great objective - the light on the hill - which we aim to reach by working the betterment of mankind not only here but anywhere we may give a helping hand.If it were not for that, the Labor movement would not be worth fighting for."

#18 LR9

LR9
  • Members
  • 2,517 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:14 AM

He had a non malignant brain tumour you knobs, took 3 rounds to get it all out.

sigpic194544_1.gif

#19 KSK_47

KSK_47
  • Members
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:01 PM

I skim read the article and missed the bit that mentioned his recovery period. Which sort of made it sound like the surgery was due to depression.

*note to self- don't skim read articles at 6am as you are running out the door to go to work and then make lame jokes about the said article later on.

#20 jw1739

jw1739
  • Moderators
  • 4,534 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

http://www.socceranc...news&Itemid=169

Looks like Bolton will play on. Also confirms that Milicic and Aloisi don't really know when the coaching announcement will be made.

#21 heart_fan10

heart_fan10
  • Members
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

been hearing Australia Post is a possible sponsor for us next season
  • Dynamo_Melb_Warrior likes this

#22 belaguttman

belaguttman
  • Members
  • 2,587 posts
  • LocationVienna Cemetery

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:44 PM

The coaching announcement 'at the end of (last) the month' has come and gone.............................
regards

Bela Guttman

“I've been sacked (from coach of AC Milan). This despite not being a criminal or homosexual”

#23 Bozza

Bozza
  • Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:19 PM

Yesterday on twitter

Scott Munn: many thanks, expect announcement next week

https://twitter.com/...334098643746817

Edited by Bozza, 05 May 2012 - 08:20 PM.

trumpet.jpg

#24 Huzie

Huzie
  • Members
  • 830 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:14 PM

@MelbourneHeart: STAY TUNED... Major "announcement" impending... #goheart
If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains.

#25 Jimmy

Jimmy
  • Moderators
  • 3,190 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

Our third yoof plauer.

#26 christian7

christian7
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:25 PM

Usain Bolt is our latest Heart fan
He is at AAMI Park now... Im guessing thats the big announcement

Edited by christian7, 04 October 2012 - 04:26 PM.

#27 Footballism

Footballism
  • Members
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

This is probably the lamest thing our club has done and we have done some shit things. What a fucking joke.
Posted Image

#28 Braveheart

Braveheart
  • Moderators
  • 2,370 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

This is probably the lamest thing our club has done and we have done some shit things. What a fucking joke.

Posted Image

Checkmate.
  • Ando, Baresi, Deviant and 2 others like this
"We have a great objective - the light on the hill - which we aim to reach by working the betterment of mankind not only here but anywhere we may give a helping hand.If it were not for that, the Labor movement would not be worth fighting for."

#29 Jimmy

Jimmy
  • Moderators
  • 3,190 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

Golgol could out run him.

#30 Bannon

Bannon
  • Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • LocationDeep south east

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

off the topic but on the topic of celebrities or athletes that support heart just saw this video Mfootball posted

S.E.S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users