Melbourne Football

Is Zahra off to Glory? (Confirmed Page 2)

markn

Ooh, bit of a risk by Glory I'd say. And smart move by Heart to agree to the release immediately. Don't think he would have challenged for a first-team place for Heart next season. Long-term it's going to be a confidence thing for him rather than the physical state of his knee. Muscat should never be forgiven for what he did to the boy.

Fuck zahra!

Terrible post. The poor kid was hacked down by a bald thug and suffered a horrendous injury to his career and livelihood. He has moved on because we didn't want/need him and would have moved him on very soon anyway.

Great result for Adrian, who we all unfortunately saw too little of and for our club who have now freed up a spot on our roster to recruit the next Olyroo from the doldrums of the VPL ie Mate etc

• Like 6

Should send Hoffman over instead, hope they don't realise.

Agreed.

A complete inability to play football will probably be the give away before the obvious height difference.

Who else is pumped for the upcoming annual 4 goals a game Hoffman Pre-Season!!! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

84th min - I Complains about wasting xmas present on 0-0 draw.

86th min - ZAHRA

fuuuuuuck yeah

Great Memories: My first Away Trip, and that remain easily one of my favourite MH goals of all time forever.

TBH will miss the Maltese Falcon and that cheeky smile as he ruined the Cove's night. :D

• Like 1

How some forget the progress he was making with us before being hacked down by Muscat. He was exciting, taking the game on, his pace was a weapon man!

Very sad to see him go, was one I was looking forward to next year. He had the tools to challenge for a starting place and his point of difference would have been welcomed with me.

We better have some good ones lined up. Our depth has been pushed out the door. Zahra and Taseski are two I didn't want to leave.

• Like 1

Out of all the players we have lost, these two are the ones I reckon that had the most to offer as well.

However it is not like these two really added Depth to the squad as Depth is meant to be something you can rely on and he could not do this with either of these boys last year

Anyway I though Taseski played a few late NYL games, is currently playing anywhere atm?

As I don’t think his dream is over if he puts in a solid VPL season.