Melbourne Football

Matchday 1: Melbourne Derby - Sat 12th October 7.30pm at Marvel Stadium

Nate

32 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

Ah okay, Wiki said his contract expired in December 2018 with Ulsan. I don’t think he played much after that, 5 matches in 1.5 years? Anyway all I wanted to point out that with the current form of Delbridge and Good that we aren’t any weaker.

@Mr MO Wikipedia relies on accurate and timely up-dating, and is frequently incorrect. I always use https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/, which is up-dated pretty much daily.

4 hours ago, DukeVader said:

Commentary kept mentioning the fact Victory didnt have Kruse or Haagland so victory were severally undermanned. We just didnt have Mclaren for national duties but that was expected lol. Not one mention of our marquee CB who was in the K-League TOTY last season who didnt play though. Archie can hardly string a sentence together

Or our first choice 10 injured. 

On 12/10/2019 at 2:21 PM, citypool said:

Most amount of city fans I have ever seen at a derby so that was good. Thought delbridge was mom. What I think city and this league acts is some characters we missed berisha and we need more personalities in our game 

On TV City fans were the loudest and most colourful and the most passionate even though there was 25k Victory most likely. I hope that is brought to the home games despite all the issues.