Melbourne Football

Scott Munn

LR9

• 1 year later...

Would i be getting on peoples wrong side if i said i would like Eddy Mcguire to take charge? He knows the melbourne landscape so well, he has taken Collingwoods membership through the roof, he is passionate about the club he leads and even showed with the Stars that it doesnt matter what sport he is involved in. Even if you compare it with Ian Robson going to Victree.

11 minutes ago, HeartOfCity said:

Would i be getting on peoples wrong side if i said i would like Eddy Mcguire to take charge? He knows the melbourne landscape so well, he has taken Collingwoods membership through the roof, he is passionate about the club he leads and even showed with the Stars that it doesnt matter what sport he is involved in. Even if you compare it with Ian Robson going to Victree.

Yes.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, HeartOfCity said:

That fat bastard can stick with AFL. If he was to ever come to MCFC, that will be the day l tare up my membership. I'd rather have Archie Thompson play for us than see him at my club.

Edited by Tony999

If we were to get Eddie McGuire to work for us in any capacity fuck.... I would complain non stop on here, creating 3 ' eddie out' threads, start a #eddieout hashtag and come up with a conspiracy theory about how Eddie's an afl plant sent to Melbourne city to destroy us from the inside.

But then after 2 days of that I'd realise I'm with this club for life so sure, sign him up :up:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, kingofhearts said:

If we were to get Eddie McGuire to work for us in any capacity fuck.... I would complain non stop on here, creating 3 ' eddie out' threads, start a #eddieout hashtag and come up with a conspiracy theory about how Eddie's an afl plant sent to Melbourne city to destroy us from the inside.

But then after 2 days of that I'd realise I'm with this club for life so sure, sign him up :up:

No 4 season buffer? Harsh!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

This off season seems to be more batshit than usual though

There is also usually a noticeable decline into madness too. This year it seems like everyone just flipped out immediately after the full time whistle went for the Adelaide game. 

Edited by KSK_47
  • Like 3

• 2 years later...

Perth Glory hire CEO Tony Pignata and sign Popovic and they're flying. The people at the top make the biggest decisions. They have to be good at hiring people that will be able to make the right personnel decisions below them. If the coach and thereby the players are not right two times in a row then questions need to be asked of the people at the top.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Perth Glory hire CEO Tony Pignata and sign Popovic and they're flying. The people at the top make the biggest decisions. They have to be good at hiring people that will be able to make the right personnel decisions below them. If the coach and thereby the players are not right two times in a row then questions need to be asked of the people at the top.

Scott "puppet no say" Munn. 

Signed to a long term lucrative contract as part of the sale of heart 

56 minutes ago, AntiScum said:

Scott "puppet no say" Munn. 

Signed to a long term lucrative contract as part of the sale of heart 

This is the thing we still don't know about the club. Who has what say in club and football decisions. Somewhere there someone has dropped the ball with Joyce. This may have gone above Munn. My comment wasn't directed specifically at Munn only but also the rest of the top guys at the club and group. Right now the club as a whole is in some serious damage control. Someone needs to be held accountable for not steering the it in the right direction. 

1 hour ago, n i k o said:

This is the thing we still don't know about the club. Who has what say in club and football decisions. Somewhere there someone has dropped the ball with Joyce. This may have gone above Munn. My comment wasn't directed specifically at Munn only but also the rest of the top guys at the club and group. Right now the club as a whole is in some serious damage control. Someone needs to be held accountable for not steering the it in the right direction. 

The thing I still can't work out is they bought people in for a review and it's gone from bad to worse. I thought reviewing thing's were meant to fix things not fuk them up even more. 

7 hours ago, AntiScum said:

The thing I still can't work out is they bought people in for a review and it's gone from bad to worse. I thought reviewing thing's were meant to fix things not fuk them up even more. 

I guess they’ll have to review the review to come to a conclusion.

Edited by Mr MO

9 hours ago, n i k o said:

IMO there are problems at all levels - Joyce, Petrillo, Munn, Pearce and Marwood. Confused structure and poor management at all levels.

• Like 1