Melbourne Football

VFA Thread.

cadete

So were his mountain of Frosty's.

VFL+JJ+Liston+Trophy+2OrQ7G0M1e4l.jpg

This bloke is a dead set legend. Barely can move out of the square in A grade Amateurs but still kicks a few bags every year. A true legend of the VFA/VFL now.

Give us a break, the bloke is the Lucas Neil of VFA - Throw some 20 cent pieces outsde of the square and he will be there faster than the road runner.

(He has basicly played for every club in the league bar the one that matters.)

What round do the two-blues play the wicks?

The club my Grandpa Played For vs My old Local Div 2 Team...

• 1 month later...

Season starts this Saturday down at Sandy.

Haven't really followed the pre season as much as i should have but early season form never really means anything with the borough.

Game has been moved to Werribee two weeks ago,

Apparently Sandy is rock hard.

Edited by cadete

Well there ya go - the PM Facebook never comes up in my feed for some reason.

Looking toward to a team that actually shows up to play most weeks. Badness and Bonners to kick 150 between them :D we can dream...

TBH I really hope Billy gets to the next level where Bonners is kept away from CHF.

Looking toward to a team that actually shows up to play most weeks. Badness and Bonners to kick 150 between them :D we can dream...

TBH I really hope Billy gets to the next level where Bonners is kept away from CHF.

yes that would be nice, but by all accounts bonners will be set up there for the most part - at least early on.

yes that would be nice, but by all accounts bonners will be set up there for the most part - at least early on.

Maybe 08 Bonners will rock up - You never know!

Either of you Borough boys keen to make the trek down to Soulless Sandy this year? 

Could really use the company on Alf's Can Hill ;)  

On the 20th of April (Three weeks time) we play you at NP so you come down for that one.

Either of you Borough boys keen to make the trek down to Soulless Sandy this year? 

Could really use the company on Alf's Can Hill ;)  

On the 20th of April (Three weeks time) we play you at NP so you come down for that one.

Not sure I can make this one, but i'll let you know. 

As for you BZA Droopy can shove it up his arse, Alf's flurojacket fighters will do you any day  :P  

• Like 1

The majority of AFL teams want their own team, as the commentators said at half time, it takes 800k-1m to be in the competition. Williamstown are one of (if not) the richest team in the competition and it will be hard for some to survive unless they get money makers like pokie machines to help

Honestly I see reserve footy back and the VFA will die

The idea of the VFA will die very very quickly if all alignment sides move on and aren't replaced by others.

I would prefer the VFA to become like the EFL, NFL or EDFL unlike this current crap.

Even better would be to incorporate the TAC Cup into the system like we have in WA and SA.

Also Willy already have sufficent pokies that is why they are they are going stand alone.

• Like 1

Happy with a win over Boxthorn, but our defence was very average and afforded the hawks too much space to run.

Bill still very inconsistent. Samps had one of his poorer games. Bonners and Woof stood up when needed and carried the team on their back.

Good to see Batsy back and was pretty decent. Badness and Scip with 4 goals each a reasonable return.

As long as we can continue picking up points with Valenti and Pindick out i'm happy.

Onto Frankston next week. Rumours of absestos found at NP so might not be back there for a while