Melbourne Football

VFA Thread.

cadete

• 2 weeks later...

uh oh, sounds like their coach is a bit cranky they've lost for the first time in 14 games...

Box Hill Hawks coach Marco Bello, however, was not prepared to rate the Borough the best.“In aspects of the game, yes, but not totally, we’ve come up against a Geelong that can really work us and we’ve come up against a Sandy that pushed us ... overall they’re probably one of the better sides, but if it’s the best, who knows?” Bello said

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/hawthorn-set-to-blood-emerging-box-hill-midfielder-alex-woodward-20140525-zrnqv.html

uh oh, sounds like their coach is a bit cranky they've lost for the first time in 14 games...

Box Hill Hawks coach Marco Bello, however, was not prepared to rate the Borough the best.“In aspects of the game, yes, but not totally, we’ve come up against a Geelong that can really work us and we’ve come up against a Sandy that pushed us ... overall they’re probably one of the better sides, but if it’s the best, who knows?” Bello said

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/hawthorn-set-to-blood-emerging-box-hill-midfielder-alex-woodward-20140525-zrnqv.html

Seriously what a knob... we pulled away at the line in a well earnt win.

Haven't been this year as I usually work weekends, but the grounds fine from all accounts and Can Hill will be back in action in under a month from what i've been told with either a levelled hill or some sort of terracing as the length of the ground has eaten into it considerably. 

Any of you lads going down on Saturday? Got the day off and wouldn't mind hurling a bit of curry at the thickshits coming over from Radelaide.

FFS I don't know why we always leave our worst performance of the season to everytime we have to play geelong in geelong :droy:

Doesn't help when you draw Bundy Christensen's one VFA game for the year...

He was on a high after David Villa's signing.

It will be good to finally see Borough back at home this Saturday when they take on Footscray for the first time since the Doggies left for the VFL all those years ago.

Just a question Cad would u rather Port win when they play The Cats VFL side?

Also, wouldn't be surprised if Bundy had 1 more week considering the AFL side have the Saints. No need to rush back.

It will be good to finally see Borough back at home this Saturday when they take on Footscray for the first time since the Doggies left for the VFL all those years ago.

Just a question Cad would u rather Port win when they play The Cats VFL side?

Also, wouldn't be surprised if Bundy had 1 more week considering the AFL side have the Saints. No need to rush back.

100% yes - I support Port over Gerelong in the VFA.

I have always supported Port in the VFA due to by Great Uncle who looked after me as a kid being a big supporter... when I was really young I also supported Brunswick in Divison 2  before they died when I was eight or nine.

In saying that I never attend Port vs Geelong matches because I cant cheer against Geelong. I do however take an active interest in following the scores hoping Port win the match.

The two Grand Finals have been shithouse days for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...