Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart Twitter Thread

FB.

Are you serious Brian Cook is close to the most respected Sporting Club CEO in the country: Any knowledgeable sports commentator will say this...

He basicly created what is the empire of the WCE, and took Geelong from financial ruin to what they are now, the greatest thing that could ever happen to Melbourne Heart would be for to get the services of a Brian Cook as a CEO.

Lol: He is also a lot more recognisable than Scott Munn by your average sports fan and does not crave attention through Cryptic Tweets,

Couldn't afford Cook for starters but it would be a mouth watering proposition. Daylight between the two business acumen wise.

Might just be me but he comes across as a dickhead with his twitter shenanigans.

Couldn't afford Cook for starters but it would be a mouth watering proposition. Daylight between the two business acumen wise.

Might just be me but he comes across as a dickhead with his twitter shenanigans.

Just saying how much good he could do for us...

And I agree we could never have him his next job will be as CEO for a Code/League anyway....

And what happens when his having a shit day?

Hoff = No goals.

ideally i would sign hernandez (been in the country for 5 years, could possibly not take up a visa spot), a DM (visa 1), a pacey left winger (nate foster possibly, visa 2), and top the squad off with Charisteas to not only bring his quality and experience as a striker but also crowds.

If we want to almost guarantee winning the league, we would then sign Madaschi

• 3 weeks later...

My guess is that renewals are coming in very slowly. After all, why would you rush - we have until 1st August to obtain the discount? And we don't even know the fixture or the names of 6-7 players on our squad.

IMO the memberships have been released a shade too early for there to be a mad rush.

Well, I don't really care which players we sign or what the fixture will be, so I just called and renewed my membership.

I had tried earlier in the day and was on hold for a while with 'experiencing a high volume of calls' as the message.

So this either means a few people are actually renewing, or there is one phone line with one person working there, and they went to the toilet at that time.

ozsportsInsider ‏@ozsportsInsider

@Jdidulica applied for the PFA CEO position. Interesting? Things not so rosie @MelbourneHeart?

not sure how reliable this 'ozsportsinsider' guy is, but he has tweeted a few correct things before they have officially been announced.

Also the person who tweeted that we are likely to sign Steven gray on a 2 year deal, so hopefully he's wrong about that

Edited by heart_fan10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...