Melbourne Football

SPL

cadete

does anyone know any details about celtic possibly joining league 1 next season?

that was just lemmons opinion, (before kille took the cup of course), that celt*c would thrive in the Premier league after the monthly tabloid rubbish that celt*c are in talks to join the English leagues.

There will be a Nordic Super League before that ever happens.

• Like 1

that was just lemmons opinion, (before kille took the cup of course), that celt*c would thrive in the Premier league after the monthly tabloid rubbish that celt*c are in talks to join the English leagues.

There will be a Nordic Super League before that ever happens.

Agreed.

And today I also agree with you guys that we are shit - But for one day only. :D

CMON RANGERS

Rofl - Was the Ref your father?

As he seemed to suffer from whatever illness you also have...

Cha - Red Carded for Hun failing over and not even being the last man.

Wanyama - Wins the ball in a challenge and recieves a Red Card.

Scotland's National Team as always.

Rofl - Was the Ref your father?

As he seemed to suffer from whatever illness you also have...

Cha - Red Carded for Hun failing over and not even being the last man.

Wanyama - Wins the ball in a challenge and recieves a Red Card.

Scotland's National Team as always.

be serious

2 stone wall reds.

• Cha; clearly pulling wallace, his arms where at shoulder height in clear view of everyone, and it was a goal scoring opportunity as he was the last man.
  • Gollywog; wreckless 2 footed, of the ground, studs up lunge. enough said.
  • Lemon; unsure of what his offence was but tbh cried like fcuk at the end, blaming everyone and his dog, usual 'conspiracy' line thrown in for good measure when in truth you's where well and truly done.

Never mind soap dodging sammy and shit tatts brownies' persistent fouling, could of each picked up a card 1st half, and how many cards would you like 2nd half?

win your tainted title next week.

be serious

2 stone wall reds.

• Cha; clearly pulling wallace, his arms where at shoulder height in clear view of everyone, and it was a goal scoring opportunity as he was the last man.
  • Gollywog; wreckless 2 footed, of the ground, studs up lunge. enough said.
  • Lemon; unsure of what his offence was but tbh cried like fcuk at the end, blaming everyone and his dog, usual 'conspiracy' line thrown in for good measure when in truth you's where well and truly done.

Never mind soap dodging sammy and shit tatts brownies' persistent fouling, could of each picked up a card 1st half, and how many cards would you like 2nd half?

win your tainted title next week.

1. By the time Cha was on the scene there was no way it was a goal scoring chance and the replay clearly indicates that he was not the last man.
  2. Gollywog? Did u seriously just post that?
  3. How will be the Title be tainted?
  4. Because your club fucked up and put itself in debt attempting to win a European Cup that was never won?

1. By the time Cha was on the scene there was no way it was a goal scoring chance and the replay clearly indicates that he was not the last man.
  2. Gollywog? Did u seriously just post that?
  3. How will be the Title be tainted?
  4. Because your club fucked up and put itself in debt attempting to win a European Cup that was never won?

Wallace was always in front of cha, was most defiantly getting on to the end of the through ball and finally, you simply cannot raise your hands and pull someones shoulder in any area of the park never mind when he's steaming through on goal.

yes. not in a racist meaning, the guy looks like a gollywog doll ffs.

you cannot seriously be celebrating this title as an achievement? HMRC have put this on a plate for you. yes, done very well to close the points deficit and then go on to steam 20 points ahead of us, but can you honestly say this would have happened so easily if what was going on off the park at Rangers wasn't happening? You have been exposed twice in 1 week. Your not that good at all.

And finally, there is not a single soul who would disagree with that, the people in charge then chased the dream under Advocatt. Borrowed heavily, cut corners, scammed everyone and didn't care about the consequences, which 11 years later we find ourselves in today. those people fcuked off along time ago with their pockets full.

your fans fcuked off in '94 we packed Ibrox in '12, in recession hit britain. what does that say? I'm personally saving my club form liquidation, as little as it may be, it all adds up.

Yous can have your 'huns are going bust' songs, we're not out of the woods yet. but as i said before 54 titles or '8'?

I know whos history i'd rather have

Wallace was always in front of cha, was most defiantly getting on to the end of the through ball and finally, you simply cannot raise your hands and pull someones shoulder in any area of the park never mind when he's steaming through on goal.

yes. not in a racist meaning, the guy looks like a gollywog doll ffs.

you cannot seriously be celebrating this title as an achievement? HMRC have put this on a plate for you. yes, done very well to close the points deficit and then go on to steam 20 points ahead of us, but can you honestly say this would have happened so easily if what was going on off the park at Rangers wasn't happening? You have been exposed twice in 1 week. Your not that good at all.

And finally, there is not a single soul who would disagree with that, the people in charge then chased the dream under Advocatt. Borrowed heavily, cut corners, scammed everyone and didn't care about the consequences, which 11 years later we find ourselves in today. those people fcuked off along time ago with their pockets full.

your fans fcuked off in '94 we packed Ibrox in '12, in recession hit britain. what does that say? I'm personally saving my club form liquidation, as little as it may be, it all adds up.

Yous can have your 'huns are going bust' songs, we're not out of the woods yet. but as i said before 54 titles or '8'?

I know whos history i'd rather have

You cannot seriously think that a slightly bigger bunch of SPL Titles, is better than the first European Cup won by a British Club???

In all seriousness I spent the first half my life experiencing the worst period in Celtic History and even I have still seen my side still win a bunch of SPL Titles.

I mean for example I agree with you Celtic are shite yet this year...

Yet they are going to win a SPL Title.

Just like how you were shite last year (As we where)...

Yet you were handed a SPL Title by Sammy missing that penalty.

Yet to you having a greater number of these trophies that Shite sides have won are worth more than winning a European Cup before Liverpool and Manchester United? No wonder I'm not Hun I cant even begin to understand such logic.

Edited by cadete

Yet to you having a greater number of these trophies that Shite sides have won are worth more than winning a European Cup before Liverpool and Manchester United? No wonder I'm not Hun I cant even begin to understand such logic.

Winning the European Cup, is IMO the greatest achievement in world football. To do it with the '67 team, amazing, its like a love story, huge respect. Put Britain on the map. Can't take anything away from it. 1994 Glasgow Celtic Football and Athletic COY. was liquidated. Along with the titles and honors that it had achieved.

Not to mention scandals. Are you be 'proud' of Jimmy Torbet?, The treatment of, your clubs greatest ambassador, Jock Stein?

We wont the lesser, UEFA Cup Winners Cup title in 72 thats as good as it has got for us and will ever get. The days of Old Firm doing well in Europe are long gone. the odd uefa cup run, beating a big side under the lights on a cold glasgow november night are all we can hope for.

Nottingham Forrest have won 2 European cups, they had glory days too

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not good for anybody. Don't care what anyone says.

. I agree. No spl club will allow rangers back in, which is fair enough. But atleast they do

know that this will be their demise. Without rangers espn will give a reduced deal for tv rights this season, which spl clubs almost base most their finances on, the only other consistent cash stream was gaining home revenue from Celtic and rangers. Half of that will go. The other only ways are to reduce wages to the peasant wages players are aready getting, Europe (not even a good example, Motherwell has a champions league qualifier and still have to slash wage bill by 200k) -edit- pathetic typing on the phone.

Edited by Attila