Melbourne Football

SPL

cadete

In pure football terms Hooper is obv better than Jelavic - His more consistent and prolific at scoring.

However Jelavic is a better big game player, which means everything in the SPL.

I think Commons and Ki will stay on until the end of season hoping for a championship medal, also with Kayal's injury there are spots in the midfield again after they both suffered due to the emergence of James Forrest.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1009160/defender-enar-jaager-keen-to-secure-rangers-deal?cc=3436

Also confirmed by the DR (If i can even use that as a reference)

Seems steady and experience, we are not in particular need for a RB (Whittaker, McMillian, Cole) but if his wages aren't too high it wouldn't hurt.

Want two see the two Spanish lads heading to ibrox to help revitalise our season.

rangers decided jelavic was too good for them so they've let him go to everton for about 6mil.

celts rejected southampton trying to buy commons likewise loko moscow with stokes. signed a pole on loan that rangers were sniffing around for apparently :)

Went for 8mil fwiw, West Ham's 7mill bid was laughed off.

Went for 8mil fwiw, West Ham's 7mill bid was laughed off.

Football365, usually a reliable source have it quoted as 5.5

"The 26-year-old completed a medical and agreed personal terms at Everton's Finch Farm training base earlier before finalising the details of his contract at Goodison Park. The fee is believed to be in the region of £5.5million".

Football365, usually a reliable source have it quoted as 5.5

"The 26-year-old completed a medical and agreed personal terms at Everton's Finch Farm training base earlier before finalising the details of his contract at Goodison Park. The fee is believed to be in the region of £5.5million".

You're right. Earlier this morning said 8mill and WH's bid still remained at 7mill. Weird.

Gers knocked out of the Scottish FA Cup...

Rangers 0

Dundee 2

This means the only possible Trophy for them to win is the SPL League having already being knocked out of the League Cup.

The Bhoys remain top of the league, in the League Cup Final and defeated Caley to go through to the next round of the FA Cup.

• Like 1

The Hoops hammered Hearts 4 to Nil in Edinburgh overnight to reinstate their 4 point lead at the top of the table.

Wanyama scored again which brings his total to a goal in under four games not bad for a defensive midfield who only scored 2 in 50 games in Belgium.

Looks like our best pick up for a while, hopefully he will stay around for a while as he seems pretty loyal to the club and the history of the place.

Lol @ Michael Ball...

"This is the worst decision I have made in my Career...” On coming to Ibrox.

Moving to Rangers has to be one of the most risky in the game. So many good players have been frozen out at that club and gone on to nothing. McKay the latest example..

I don’t think McKay is the best example but it’s the pressure of the Old Firm to perform, there is even more pressure on Rangers players because they are seen as the Scottish (Home) team of the Old Firm as opposed to the team of another nation.

A lot of Scots who strongly support other sides still look to Rangers to defend the nations honor against Celtic in the Title Race. Whilst most Rangers supporters def view the club in such a light and can get very annoyed when things don’t go to plan.

This plus the fact that it’s such a results driven league adds to the pressure.

Outsiders of the SPL think it would be easy being Celtic or Rangers player but it’s the opposite.

A Season is only successful if you win the League and every dropped point its absolutely crucial as it’s taken for granted that you should win all non Old Firm games.

Of course this also makes Old Firm Games worth way more than 3 pts.

It’s such a stupid situation that I will be happy for a week if Rangers only manage to draw a game whilst I will just be satisfied at the releasing of the nerves once we have won a game.

I don’t think McKay is the best example

I don't see how he isn't. It's not like he hasn't been selected cause he's played shit, he simply hasn't been given an opportunity to prove himself.

Example of recent good players to be frozen out at Rangers: Vladamir Weiss, Aaron Niguez, Alan Gow, Charlie Adam, Jerome Rothen, DaMarcus Beasley, Andy Webster, Thomas Buffel, Amdy Faye.

I don't see how he isn't. It's not like he hasn't been selected cause he's played shit, he simply hasn't been given an opportunity to prove himself.

Example of recent good players to be frozen out at Rangers: Vladamir Weiss, Aaron Niguez, Alan Gow, Charlie Adam, Jerome Rothen, DaMarcus Beasley, Andy Webster, Thomas Buffel, Amdy Faye.

That is true, they seem stick a lot with their established players at Rangers despite form..

Rangers have applied to go into Administration – The media is seeing as the club predicts that it will receive bad news in the upcoming verdict of its big Tax Case.

If the club officially enter Administration, then they will be automatically docked 10 points from their current League Points Tally under SPL rules.