Melbourne Football

SPL

cadete

Well, I think it's fair to say Hearts are having our worst season for a long, long time.

I hope this ownership business gets sorted out so that we have a chance of getting some players to at least be competitive. It's not fair on anyone having a team so far out of their depth in the competition. Unless you want to see a practice game each week that is.

So should we tell Spaino that his "Imp Gers Supporter Club" lost patience ages ago and has all but disbanded?

I'm still in the FB group, They hold their game viewing upstairs now but that being said, theres not a lot of talk on fb like there was before! 

LOLs at Trollheart... You can only beat who is put in front of you  :D  :D  Smellick have fixed the league for themselves for 4 years and are still struggling ffs! Turn it in!!  :lol:  :lol:

Woodrow, I'd like to see Caly get up on sunday! No Green and white ribbons on any domestic cups for another year!  :up:

Edited by spain82

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We might have to change this to the Scottish Championship thread for next season. After all, that's where the clubs supported by a lot who post on here will be playing :(.

At least there should be one division with strong competition for the top two positions going.

• Like 2

We might have to change this to the Scottish Championship thread for next season. After all, that's where the clubs supported by a lot who post on here will be playing :(.

At least there should be one division with strong competition for the top two positions going.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 7/13/2016 at 10:29 PM, Shahanga said:

oh the lols.  Celtic staring down the barrel of going out in Champions League qualifying to a team from Gibraltar.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/video/723798083640/Gibraltan-minnows-stun-Celtic

Can Celtic pull off an up set at home to stay in it?

-Deleted Image-

I think we should run a competition to find someone to replace JVS

Edited by haz
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Thoroughly pleased to see Rangers absolutely destroyed at the weekend.

Unfortunately once again their supporters (both Sides) showing themselves up to be absolute fools however. 

Rangers took the defeat well

images (4).jpg

images (5).jpg

Celtic hanging an effigy of a Rangers fan on World Suicide Prevention day.

The reasoning behind it could either be to celebrate Rangers death and liquidation, or to make fun of former Rangers player Kris Boyd's brother who killed himself last week. Either reason is in bad taste.

images (3).jpg

download.jpg

Edited by Hughesie27

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, mus-28 said:

If there was ever a transfer that summed up the level at which the SPL has sunk it's Adam Rooney leaving Aberdeen and the chance of playing in Europe to go to Salford in the Conference. 

Salford are going to be good fun in Football Manager next year