Melbourne Football

Planetshakers conference 2012

Argentinez

Hey guys and girls

Just wanted to invite everyone to my church " planetshakers " conference it's held at hisense arena.

It's from Wednesdays til Saturday and starts at 7pm every night. Best part about it is all free.

Anyways would be awesome if some people could come. It's just like a massive concert :)

Argie, I understand how much all this stuff means to you and I don't ever seriously belittle people's right to participate in any religious practices but I just want to make sure you know what you're getting into by posting this on the Forum, mate.

Everything on this Forum is ridiculed and made fun of. It's just the way of the internet and not a lot is, pardon the pun, sacred. Religion is a sensitive subject to those who it effects but not always to those it doesn't.

Just don't want you to get offended if people happen to poke fun. thats all mate.

Sorry tesla your right.

Planetshakers conference is about praise and worship and I guess taking your faith to another level. There are international pastors that come and preach on the word.

Its a week of great fun.

It's all good BH every1 here voices there opinions and beliefs I know some people couldn't careless but just like every1 else here the voice it weather people agree or not.

But I'm not going to take offence because at the end of the day thats not the way the man above lived his. How could I hate on my own YSB family!

Make sure you casual up 2 I always do to church :)

• 11 months later...