MLS(Major League Soccer)

dRoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i want to follow an mls club, who should i follow?

My wife is from Montreal which has a bit of a Euro feel to it with the French influence. Great supporters and would recommend.

New coach has that JA feeling about things and so with a quick decision from the board, things should get better on the park very soon.

Marco Di Vaio, Felipe, and Justin Mapp are very good players as is Patrice Bernier who is club captain and a Canadian international. I like Jeb Brovsky as well, no non-sense. And the new striker Jack McInerney scored on his debut.

Have a look on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=montreal+Impact

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=montreal+impact+fans

http://www.impactmontreal.com/en

• 2 months later...

First half 0-0. Not living up to the hype, cagey affair in the first half since both teams want to play a defensive possession based game.

Which can be ok if there's a bit of biff on the field which there hasn't been. Supporters on both sides have been great though

New York City would seem logical under the current circumstances

Ummm I was thinking anyone but them, under the current circumstances.

I started following timmies NY Red bulls and will continue to follow them 

I might be a man city fan and a heart (melb city) fan, but i'm not changing teams MLS teams at this point in time just because of association !

Kind of a soft pen to Seattle in that first half with Spur's Dawson climbing over a Seattle defender who seemed to crumple under a light weight challenge. Well if you give the ref a chance to give a foul in the box then that's what you deserve ahahahaha !!!!! Spurs goal scored by German Lewis Holtby with a nice looping header over the goal keeper in the 11th minute.

Edited by HEARTinator

79 min and some great work down the left wing by Sounders that opens up Spurs like a good old fashioned can opener. Ball speared across and in front of Friedel and a nice tap in for 3:2 to Spunders.

Holy shit, another pen to Spurs in 80th min and now 3:3. LOL the entertainment.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After conducting a comprehensive strategic review of the market and Chivas USA's operations, we will announce that effective this afternoon, Chivas USA will cease operations.

Don't even care one iota about the MLS and barely knew that Chivas USA existed but that sentence made me feel sick.

Edited by JoyfulPenguin
  • Like 1