Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Jacques Le Cube said:

It is all very amusing to watch this unfold.

I wonder if the Visitors hierarchy are surprised that removing Kurz didn't instantly make Kamsoba and Athiu competent A-League level players.

I also wonder when the heat will come on Paul Trimboli for signing so many below standard players to multi year deals.

their play under Kurz was excruciating (in a Wazza way) but the big problem is their list. Apart from their front three, I agree that it's pretty pedestrian, compounded by a pretty thin bench

How great would it be for him to do a Jonathan Bru and just turn up and collect his wage instead of agreeing to the termination. Rojas has surely gotta be shopping himself around now. Sydney don't need him but have a Visa spot available and O'Neil's substantial wage available and could rest Ninkovic so he can play ACL. That would really upset the tards.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mus-28 said:

How great would it be for him to do a Jonathan Bru and just turn up and collect his wage instead of agreeing to the termination. Rojas has surely gotta be shopping himself around now. Sydney don't need him but have a Visa spot available and O'Neil's substantial wage available and could rest Ninkovic so he can play ACL. That would really upset the tards.

omfg I forgot about Jonathan Bru hahahaha

peak A-League player

1 hour ago, belaguttman said:

Why would he agree to be released unless he has another club to go to?

Exactly. 
Keyboard warriors crap on about stuff but why have a contract if you don’t expect it to be honoured.

I wish Dobras well, I guess now he knows the sort of people he’s working for.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, belaguttman said:

Why would he agree to be released unless he has another club to go to?

Oh absolutely. I dare say victory will help him look because they can’t pay him out as it will be taken out of the cap. 

but something will be worked out, we arnt that lucky 

tonights game is a real moral dilemma......one one hand we need Sydney to lose to give us slight hope we can challenge for the title, but on the other hand we never want the tards to win. Hopefully there's 5 red cards each and they're each docked 20 points for bringing the game into disrepute.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mus-28 said:

tonights game is a real moral dilemma......one one hand we need Sydney to lose to give us slight hope we can challenge for the title, but on the other hand we never want the tards to win. Hopefully there's 5 red cards each and they're each docked 20 points for bringing the game into disrepute.

My order of preference

1) Draw

2) Sydney win

3) Scum win

The draw at least gives us a tiny glimmer of hope, but Sydney are gonna be very hard to catch if we're being honest. I couldn't imagine much worse than the Victory getting Rojas back and beating Sydney in the same week though.

16 minutes ago, belaguttman said:

Gee, they looked disorganised with little structure. It was just 'kick the ball into the box and hope' just like in the Joyce days for us. Long may it continue

If CCM win their home game against Brisbane today, Victory will drop to 3rd last. WSW below them, and CCM above them (hopefully) both have games in hand.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mattyh001 said:

Well, for as shite as they have been this season they have made the ACL group stage 

Great to have 3 Australian teams in the group stage, just crap it had to be the Victory 

If something that unlikely can happen then there's still hope that we will win the league

3 minutes ago, Nate said:

It also means they have 6 extra fixtures + travel now, making it even harder for them to compete in the A-League and push for top 6.

But well done to them, Kashima are no pushovers.

More importantly for us it means they have 6 extra fixtures to accumulate points in for Australias AFC rankings. Hopefully someone gets out of the group.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bt50 said:

More importantly for us it means they have 6 extra fixtures to accumulate points in for Australias AFC rankings. Hopefully someone gets out of the group.

Well Perth have Popovic now and we all know of his AFC exploits and Sydney are as good an A-League side as there's ever been, so the odds are good.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jacques Le Cube said:

Visitors have announced the start of a search for a new coach.

Last week on the 442 forum there was a rumour circulating that JA already has the job

Someone should provide them Joyce's business card

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/05/2020 at 9:23 AM, Jacques Le Cube said:

Visitors have announced the start of a search for a new coach.

Last week on the 442 forum there was a rumour circulating that JA already has the job

Imagine the joy he would get if he ended up doing well and kicking the shit out of us in the derby