Vi7it0rs

Ando

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Shahanga said:

saw an amazing article about Berisha the other day. How he had to walk about 1200km as a refo to get to Germany (as a 7 year old).

Article kind of explains why he's such a prick. Dealt a tough hand in life.

Main reason why we are so bad at Football, other countries are so shit that kids don't have any choice but to become a footballer to escape the shithole life. We have it easy, I played Rep and most of the time I treated it as a kick around with mates.

Edited by haz

• 3 weeks later...

'But I’ve never seen an official to provoke a player to get reviewed and be in this situation he’s in'
Lel, get your hand off it Kevin, if that's provocation then Besart would miss a hell of a lot more games than he already has. You can't aggressively touch the ref, and those are certainly not even slightly mitigating circumstances.
Prob gets two weeks for mine, based on the contact not being that major. When you consider Vukovic got 6 months, i reckon that would be more than reasonable. 

Fingers crossed he gets rubbed out for ages though and the cunts across the city will be fooked without a decent backup.

• Like 1

Hope he gets suspended, but somewhat 50/50 on the Berisha incident.

With the way some players carry on verbally towards a referee, I don't get how those players get off Scot free if Berisha is suspended.  From the video, the fourth official wasn't exactly innocent with regards to contact / man handling first over a longish period

Then again, do the crime do the time.  Berisha has been acting a pork chop for years, finally catching up with him.  

Plus Bouzanis got bent over for comments others would have made to no consequence, and would happily basks in all "the drama" those mongs would sulk about

Edited by mattyh001
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, mattyh001 said:

Hope he gets suspended, but somewhat 50/50 on the Berisha incident.

With the way some players carry on verbally towards a referee, I don't get how those players get off Scot free if Berisha is suspended.  From the video, the fourth official wasn't exactly innocent with regards to contact / man handling first over a longish period

Then again, do the crime do the time.  Berisha has been acting a pork chop for years, finally catching up with him.  

Plus Bouzanis got bent over for comments others would have made to no consequence, and would happily basks in all "the drama" those mongs would sulk about

I really dont buy the notion that the ref manhandled or instigated anything against Berisha. Pulling him away from a square up hardly constitutes provocation.

He deserves a couple week holiday, but I hope for the games' sake they dont go overboard, although ill gladly dance on his grave if they bury him too. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, belaguttman said:

Given the length of the suspension for Danny Vukovic for a similar contact, I couldn't imagine how Berisha could get away with a mere yellow card

Also in March 2015 Connor Chapman got four weeks for what was minimal contact. Whatever the circumstances, if you've touched the referee except completely accidentally, then you must be punished. And FFA must be consistent with the penalty.

18 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Also in March 2015 Connor Chapman got four weeks for what was minimal contact. Whatever the circumstances, if you've touched the referee except completely accidentally, then you must be punished. And FFA must be consistent with the penalty.

There's certainly no less in it than that one, other than to say Connor was red-carded on the spot.

Has to be at least 2 games. Regardless of the punishment the Mongs will no doubt claim victimization as per usual. Despite the fact they should've played a majority of their past 2 games with 10 men after Williams challenge in the derby and this incident that went un punished during the Adelaide game. 

3 hours ago, mus-28 said:

Has to be at least 2 games. Regardless of the punishment the Mongs will no doubt claim victimization as per usual. Despite the fact they should've played a majority of their past 2 games with 10 men after Williams challenge in the derby and this incident that went un punished during the Adelaide game. 

Some things never change. Never their fault usually or apparently 😁

And the fact they were lucky to avoid a red during massively detrimental times always allude the mongs.

But back on track I just hope it's it's open & closed, move on

Edited by mattyh001

53 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Fox sports cheerleaders will get him off. The Australian football media is far too small and chummy to have much trust in it

The fact Ned Zelic said he'll go biblical is ridiculous in itself,  If Berisha has broken the laws of the game he needs to be punished 

13 hours ago, Shahanga said:

2 matches for Berisha.

Lucky boy. It pays to play for an influential club.

4 hours ago, Tommykins said:

Tiago Calvano got 8, Connor Chapman got 4.

Obviously not.

Given the amount of pushing and shoving going on by all parties, and much as I dislike Berisha, 2 matches is probably a fair outcome. But, if 4 matches is the minimum, it should have been 4. FFA really has to sort itself out on these ad hoc decisions and rules; the League will never progress until it does.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As I predicted. Falling apart. Getting all the old boys back only works at finite amount of times and shows that Muscat doesn’t have a clue nor the confidence to change and adapt. 

This will drag on because once you hire a ‘club legend’ they are incredibly hard to move on because of the history and all the baggage that comes with it.

this whole thing really shows that the pundits in this country are pretty hopeless and only rehash the same thoughts season upon season

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...