Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 14/01/2017 at 8:37 PM, hakz7 said:

Didn't wanna make a thread for the derby just yet but is there any chance they'll give us a whole end at Etihad since the NT isn't alive? (Although knowing them, they'll still rock up during the game)

It's still alive, they just keep rocking up halfway through the game.

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Thrillhouse said:

still not as disgusting at the club putting "stand up for victory" on the big screen during the game

Cringeworthy. How embarrassing. I think during the Christmas derby when the tards took the piss out of our 'If you love City stand up' chant their club decided to use that as a legitimate way to create atmosphere. This mixed with their ridiculous slogan on the number 12 shirt you'd almost feel sorry for them. Not quite though. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so this may sound a bit OTT:

But can Victory shut down their whole active area? Like ban any active support in the North End?

I thought the death of the NT was it. The violent fuckwits would move on to a new sport/criminal activity, and the Tards would be a little.... less unlikeable.

But alas, I was wrong. The kents are still coming to games and still engaging in their violent fuckwitery off the field.

Literally all that has changed is their seating position. I'm tired of these fuckwits tarnishing the name of the sport that I love.

FFS.

Edited by Hellenic Hero

15 minutes ago, Hellenic Hero said:

But can Victory shut down their whole active area? Like ban any active support in the North End?

I thought the death of the NT was it. The violent fuckwits would move on to a new sport/criminal activity, and the Tards would be a little.... less unlikeable.

But alas, I was wrong. The kents are still coming to games and still engaging in their violent fuckwitery off the field.

Literally all that has changed is their seating position. I'm tired of these fuckwits tarnishing the name of the sport that I love.

FFS.

There's nothing wrong with a little bit of passion off the pitch ;)

40 minutes ago, Hellenic Hero said:

FFS.

Was always going to have the opposite effect. They've got more time on their hands to do stupid shit now

Edited by Embee

1 hour ago, Embee said:

Was always going to have the opposite effect. They've got more time on their hands to do stupid shit now

You wait till when they stop going to matches. So much more time for breaking into houses in Frankston and bashing up old age pensioners etc. 

• Like 1