Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

Fuck off, Victory

I can't see the new gaffer Magilton having a massive impact, but we might see 'fringe' players like Solarzano get a bit more of a run, which could be interesting.

Edited by jw1739
7/3/21 after the Demolition Derby

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off, Victory

I can't see the new gaffer Magilton having a massive impact, but we might see 'fringe' players like Solarzano get a bit more of a run, which could be interesting.

Hoping to see Archie being headbutted: Preferably after he does one of his Tim Cahill "Knock Off" Celebrations.

Those Mongs love their "Knock Off's" whether they be on field Celebrations or FP Polo's in the NT. :P

• Like 1

Have been under a rock all night, what was the score of the Adelaide game?

Magilton has a great CV.

As a footballer. As a manager however, he has turned 2 relatively big and stable clubs (in comparison to their leagues) into unstable, and fueding rabbles.

Let us pray he makes it a hattrick.

What can he honestly do to change things at the club? He's taken charge of a dressing room split down the middle, and quotes from his interviews takes me back to a not so forgotten previous Tard manager.

Edited by marteaux
  • Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks Victory would be rooted to the bottom of the table with less than 10 points if Velaphi had not injured himself, and they didn't sign Covic?

I remember him as being solid for Newcastle a few years ago, but I never remember him saving their ass game after game like he seems to do for Victory.

In other words, bugger off you old prick..

Also, what odds can one get on Magilton getting the fulltime gig at Victory?

Hope he headbutts Adrian Leijer. He oozes more smug than George Clooney..

Anyone seen how retarded & clueless some of the victory fans are on MV.net?

Talking about how we supposedly have links with Amsterdam and the name Y-SIDE comes from F-SIDE. They said the Amsterdam flag that was displayed on derby day is because of VAK410 inspiration, yet I know 3 people who stand in the terrace that have just moved from Amsterdam & are actively involved in the Amsterdam terraces, and were responsible for holding up the flag.

Another moron said how Ajax have strong political ties to Israel nationalism & just because other Dutch clubs have insulted Ajax by calling them Jews, and then they have turned it into a play-on & nickname. Don't know where someone gets the strong political tie to Israel from, very f*cking clueless.

Most people should know that Amsterdam isn't a very political city & never has been & by saying having any admiration of Ajax fans and the city itself is a bad thing is just down right stupid, just goes to show how clueless people are & don't understand WHY Ajax fans are labelled as Jews.