Melbourne Football

Whats the last movie you watched?

DutchPride

Spring Breakers. Convinced the cunts made the ending up on the spot after losing the script or something.

Another recent movie I enjoyed.

LOOK AT ALL MY SHIYT.

That whole first half of tits etc. doesn't make up for that ending. Was so dissapointed.

LOOK AT ALL MY SHIYT scene makes up for anything :clap: :clap: :clap:

Another recent one, Great Gatsby. Rarely does one encounter a film of such quality. I was mesmerised the whole time. Fantastic.

Spring Breakers. Convinced the cunts made the ending up on the spot after losing the script or something.

LOOK AT ALL MY SHIYT.

That whole first half of tits etc. doesn't make up for that ending. Was so dissapointed.

Another recent one, Great Gatsby. Rarely does one encounter a film of such quality. I was mesmerised the whole time. Fantastic.

Let me guess,

You have not read the book have you?

LOOK AT ALL MY SHIYT.

SCARFACE ON REPEAT Y'ALL.

• Like 1

The Lives of Others.

Great movie, I take it you'd have liked it a lot?

yeah. Seen it lots of times. One of the best films of the 2000's.

Was in a weird mood today so I watched this again. Brilliant.

And then I was inspired to finally watch One Hour Photo again and enjoyed.

• 1 month later...

World war z

Pacific rim

Lone Ranger

All fairly decent, pacific rim probably the best of the bunch and lone ranger the worst.

Thought Pacific rim was pretty shit tbh, world war z was ok until the ending, that pissed  me off and lone ranger pffft, fuck i've seen some terrible movies reasonably :droy:

Pacific rim was sick. If you go in expecting awesome acting and a well written story line you are kidding yourself. Its about watching giant robots kicking the shit out of monsters in hong Kong!

Might as well stay home and watch power rangers in that case.

Power Rangers is sick too. So is ultra man

• Like 1

Was taken to see Pacific Rim yesterday having not heard anything about it, seen any trailers etc.

Good effects, looked nice.

godawful script and plot. Worst line for sure, the absolute cliche for no reason 'i've never thought about the future before' as the main guy is about to be deployed to beat the Kaiju's "once and for all". The line didn't develop any further nor was his future alluded to again. FFS i dont mind action movies that obviously don't have plot or script strenghts but if there isn't any value in saying something just don't, make the movie shorter instead. Easy.

Aussie accents absolutely hilarious, made the film worth watching. Overall not bad.

Edited by Che