Melbourne Football

Whats the last movie you watched?

DutchPride

Ali G Movie was worse than even Bruno though.

I agree the Ali G show (Including the Borat parts) was prob his best:

But I would put it on par with Borat the movie.

Borat is a great movie when you separate it from the annoying ppl repeating its catchphrases.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

as far as ww2 movies go you cant beat downfall.

I wouldn't go that far.

I'd rate both Flammen og Citronen (Danish) and Sophie Scholl (German) better than Der Untergang tbh

l_920458_6f3d8dc4.jpg

In regards to the best WW2 film, F&C is my personal favourite.

Danish resistance, phwoar.

Edited by Hendo

Watched the Edgar Hoover pic whilst I was on Holidays up in Sydney it was okay...

It probably could have been a fair bit better knowing the life that weirdo lived.

Watched it too - but as I didn't know much about the guy before the movie I guess it didn't go down as well as it could have. A squizz at his wiki page put things into perspective.

Watched Ed Wood after developing a curiosity of his and Bela Lugosis life and enjoyed it very much. Also watched Fight Club for like the 5th time.

Have been re watching Quentin Tarantino stuff in anticipation for Django Unchained later on this year. You've got to love the guy.

Does anyone have favorite actors, and watch all the movies that they are in just because you like the actor and not necessarily the type of movie it is?

Have started doing this a lot recently - Tom Hardy (who is Bane in the new Batman wank) and Michael Fassbender (German-Irish mad dog who is rumored to oust Daniel Craig as the next James Bond) are my two favorites.

Bronson, Warrior, Shameless, and Fishtank are all great films. Highly recommend.

Does anyone have favorite actors, and watch all the movies that they are in just because you like the actor and not necessarily the type of movie it is?

Not actor, but I have watched every film Sam Mendes has directed. He is also directing the new Bond film so I anticipate good things.

Ed Norton - gun.

i second that he's a great actor, awesome in American History x and fight club.

watched American History x for the first time the other day, loved it, fairly brutal but i couldn't take my eyes off it.

also love how Edward Furlong (the little brother) is a bad ass teenage skinhead, sorta like that character is an older version of his chracter in the terminator.

i second that he's a great actor, awesome in American History x and fight club.

watched American History x for the first time the other day, loved it, fairly brutal but i couldn't take my eyes off it.

also love how Edward Furlong (the little brother) is a bad ass teenage skinhead, sorta like that character is an older version of his chracter in the terminator.

Reply on facebook faggot.

The Fighter.

Mark Wahlberg, Christian Bale, Amy Adams.

Nice film based on real life, Christian Bale is amazing, plays the part amazing.

Story is ok, general American low to high, but is quite true to facts and the characters have substance.

• Like 2

The Fighter.

Mark Wahlberg, Christian Bale, Amy Adams.

Nice film based on real life, Christian Bale is amazing, plays the part amazing.

Story is ok, general American low to high, but is quite true to facts and the characters have substance.

I also really enjoyed this one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...