Melbourne Football

Whats the last movie you watched?

DutchPride

Just finished another quality viewing of Scorsese's black and white masterpiece Raging Bull. This film has it all. I generally find myself watching it at least once a year.

Starring DeNiro as Jake LaMotta. Easily within the top 3 performances of his career. Up there with Travis in Taxi Driver.

Anybody who hasn't seen this film, WATCH IT! Those who have, WATCH IT AGAIN!

Just finished another quality viewing of Scorsese's black and white masterpiece Raging Bull. This film has it all. I generally find myself watching it at least once a year.

Starring DeNiro as Jake LaMotta. Easily within the top 3 performances of his career. Up there with Travis in Taxi Driver.

Solid post.

*seriously.

I have been told by my dad that "The Fifth Element" is a really good movie, it has been on my DVD shelf all these years ever since it first came out in retail, never bothered watching until now, I reckon it should of went a little bit longer, I'm not really into that sci-fi shit, but since it had Bruce Willis in it, motivated me to keep watching it.

is a good film.

FYI the weight he puts on at the end is real... deNiro actually managed to get that fat.

Top quality posts in here.

Raging Bull is in my top 10 favourite movies. BH is right. It really does have it all.

Submarine I thought was a cool little movie and really good to see Aussie actor Noah Taylor. Have loved everything he's been in.

I can vouch for Hammer, I can never watch the movie again, but never had the disdain others had for it afterwards.

Also Dutch, Buy/Borrow the novel ASAP. It's incredible how Peace constructs this true to life novel without even having met Clough.

The Shawshank Redemption.

Great film, loved watching it in class.

Until we did a film study on it, and watched it 5+ times and dissected the shit out of it. Woody can vouch.

We did it in year 10 I think.

One of my favourite, but watching repeatedly in class almost made me dislike it.

• Like 1

haha yes i had to do that aswell, but that was also the first time i saw it so it didn't really ruin it for me.

it was first time i watched it aswell, but the subsequent views with the endless pausing and rewinding by the teacher to analyse the film sorta killed it.

Just watched Stand by Me, probably my most favourite film I have seen.

Seen it quite alot, never get sick of watching it, 10/10.

Most of you have probably already seen it, but if you haven't here is a short trailer of it:

Edited by tomby

Am going to watch this tonight or tomorrow, can't wait to watch Act of Valour, have been trying to find a good torrent but all with fucking hardcoded korean subs, so I'll just wait till next week.

found a good one a while back.

• 4 weeks later...