Melbourne Football

Whats the last movie you watched?

DutchPride

I love you, man. Is a great flick!

Yeeeaah! In fact, I love all Jason Segal movies!

Favorite scene is where his dog poops on the ground and the guy runs into it! Segal goes upto him and souts in his face and the guy runs off and screams out WHAT THE FUCK?!?? :D hahahahaha

Lawl!

Movie 2 makes no sense: USA could so have a better national team.

As of Goldberg would be the national goalkeeper.

Want to Knuckle puck that Russ dude.

Goldberg's just there for lols, get's subbed in 3rd movie because Julie gets hot.

• Like 1

Watched Bronson, L.A. Confidential and Gran Torino the other night. Liked all 3 of them, especially Gran Torino.

Anything with Michael Fassbender or Tom Hardy is good.

Keen on Prometheus when it comes out, as Fassy is in it and the new Bat Man as Tom Hardy is bane.

Really wanna see Django Unchained when it comes out later this year - looks a good story line and a insanely good cast, and is the work of Quentin Tarantino so should be awesome.

A few good movies coming out this year though.

Anyone recommend some good movies to rent? Heading down to the movie shop tonight as TommyMHFC is a kent is ditched me.

Salzy in regards to Tinker, the film is good but the book is better. Even if you enjoyed the movie and the particular field interests you, it's well worth reading the book.

Agreed.

Salzy, the progression throughout the book is very different to the movie, and the book has a lot more detail that wasn't even touched upon in the movie.

So I think its definitely worth reading.