Melbourne Football

Whats the last movie you watched?

DutchPride

law abiding citizen - about a bloke's family got raped and killed infront of his eyes.

the guy is a genius, so he basically defeats the system to come up with a mastermind plan to kill the man who did this to his family.

and more.... really great stuff (y)

• Like 1

seen so much stuff on my newsfeed about it, cannot be left out movie-wise again.

(i have never seen avatar.)

If ppl are shitting on about how good it is then they are deluded. It as a good watch, but if you don't see it i wouldnt worry too much.

fwiw i havent seen avatar either

watched The Hunger Games this afternoon, not my type of film though...

Hunger games was alright, OK idea that could have been done alot better with. I felt the fight scenes were a bit lacking

You both dun goofed. Hunger Games book & movie is a rip off of a Japanese book & movie called Battle Royale. Battle Royale is a great movie, should have watched that instead. They were going to make an English remake of Battle Royale until Hunger Games came out and then they decided against it because people would think its a rip off of Hunger Games rof. I guess thats kind of a good thing (no fanboy, no elitest hipster foreign films are better phaggot, but on this case a remake would have been gay).

meh, torrents are free heheh. besides, i'll get plenty of time to watch it when the school holidays are done and dusted. might as well watch avatar whilst i'm at it.

jw, anyone seen 21 jump street?

Dont do it phaggot, watch Battle Royale instead

I highly rate the Satna Clause in my list of Family Christmas films. I have not seen 2 or 3 TBH, but they dont look up to scratch with the first.

As I was saying you have to watch the whole Trilogy in one sitting as you would with the Good Star Wars.

• Like 1

Hunger games was alright, OK idea that could have been done alot better with. I felt the fight scenes were a bit lacking

The fighting scenes were shit IMO, way too zoomed in so you couldn't see WTF was going on.

Put I Love You, Man into my DVD player and had a solid laugh last night! :D