Melbourne Football
DutchPride

Whats the last movie you watched?

DutchPride    942

Just watched a Danish move called "R" is about 2 lads in a prison - one arabic the other anglo, and how they "try" defying a maximum security prison.

Great movie, set in a real (closed down) prison, with ex-in-mates & guards.

• Like 1

malloy    3,112

middle men.

a movie about a guy who came up with the idea of an online billing company so guys could buy internet pr0n without having it show up on CC statement.

solid watch and nice little twist at the end (although it is somewhat expected)

• Like 1

Thalfie    76

law abiding citizen - about a bloke's family got raped and killed infront of his eyes.

the guy is a genius, so he basically defeats the system to come up with a mastermind plan to kill the man who did this to his family.

and more.... really great stuff (y)

• Like 1

Libero    499

Austin Powers 3. Was bored last night.

thats Gold!-member ;)

watched The Hunger Games this afternoon, not my type of film though...

tomby    799

Watched "The Ringer" last night, one of my favourite movies, seen it so many times.

• Like 2

malloy    3,112

Hunger games was alright, OK idea that could have been done alot better with. I felt the fight scenes were a bit lacking

Braveheart    2,792

Had an HDMI, dolby 6.1, solo screening(fap session) of Gladiator on my 47' plasma last Friday night.

Still easily one of the best movies of the last 20years IMHO.

Quick question for you chaps...

n4b5uo.png

Edited by Braveheart

macri    195

Hunger games was alright, OK idea that could have been done alot better with. I felt the fight scenes were a bit lacking

seen so much stuff on my newsfeed about it, cannot be left out movie-wise again.

(i have never seen avatar.)

malloy    3,112

seen so much stuff on my newsfeed about it, cannot be left out movie-wise again.

(i have never seen avatar.)

If ppl are shitting on about how good it is then they are deluded. It as a good watch, but if you don't see it i wouldnt worry too much.

fwiw i havent seen avatar either

macri    195

meh, torrents are free heheh. besides, i'll get plenty of time to watch it when the school holidays are done and dusted. might as well watch avatar whilst i'm at it.

jw, anyone seen 21 jump street?

Tesla    8,097

watched The Hunger Games this afternoon, not my type of film though...

You both dun goofed. Hunger Games book & movie is a rip off of a Japanese book & movie called Battle Royale. Battle Royale is a great movie, should have watched that instead. They were going to make an English remake of Battle Royale until Hunger Games came out and then they decided against it because people would think its a rip off of Hunger Games rof. I guess thats kind of a good thing (no fanboy, no elitest hipster foreign films are better phaggot, but on this case a remake would have been gay).

meh, torrents are free heheh. besides, i'll get plenty of time to watch it when the school holidays are done and dusted. might as well watch avatar whilst i'm at it.

jw, anyone seen 21 jump street?

Dont do it phaggot, watch Battle Royale instead

Thalfie    76

Just watched The Patriot (Mel Gibson & Heath Ledger), had already seen before, pretty good movie tbh.

watched that in american history last term, strong film

Braveheart    2,792

Gladiator is a great movie, but hardly the best of the last 20 years, watch more movies BH!

I said one of the best, beardface!

We all know that Bio-Dome with Pauly Shore, is the best move of the last 20 years!

• Like 1

MaliMate    1,164

I said one of the best, beardface!

We all know that Bio-Dome with Pauly Shore, is the best move of the last 20 years!

FREEEEE MAHI MAHI

hakz7    1,407

21 jump street is fucking great!

Just watching Semi Pro.

Jackie Mooooooooon!

"Love Me Sexy" By far the greatest song in history. I love Will Ferrell and he has just recently announced Anchorman 2... Can't wait

dRoy    572

"Love Me Sexy" By far the greatest song in history. I love Will Ferrell and he has just recently announced Anchorman 2... Can't wait

Dammit. I just got that song out of my head. Now it's stuck again. Lol

• Like 1

cadete    6,068

Had the bhoys over for a movie night and just knocked over the Santa Clause Trilogy...

Seriously, all the movies I watch these days are mainly foreign, classic or arthouse one's that my gf has chosen: usually suits me fine.

KSK_47    5,475

Had the bhoys over for a movie night and just knocked over the Santa Clause Trilogy...

I highly rate the Satna Clause in my list of Family Christmas films. I have not seen 2 or 3 TBH, but they dont look up to scratch with the first.

cadete    6,068

I highly rate the Satna Clause in my list of Family Christmas films. I have not seen 2 or 3 TBH, but they dont look up to scratch with the first.

As I was saying you have to watch the whole Trilogy in one sitting as you would with the Good Star Wars.

• Like 1

Baresi    926

Watched Memento recently, without knowing anything about it...

Great movie.

Probably wouldn't have worked if I knew the main twist(s) as some of my friends did, before they watched it.

Nonetheless, fantastic.

Libero    499

The fighting scenes were shit IMO, way too zoomed in so you couldn't see WTF was going on.

Put I Love You, Man into my DVD player and had a solid laugh last night! :D