Melbourne Football

The "Where are they now?" thread

kingawesomeness

2 hours ago, mus-28 said:

Imagine what could've been......Bruno, Arzani, Dario & Fernando as our attack

It wouldn't work, you've got to factor in the 5th cog, Wazza. 

With a more attacking setup it would destroy the league. 

3 hours ago, The Aardvark said:

That highlights package is hilarious. Loved the super cynical foul from Temperley defender that gets the card, the woeful goalkeeping for the Lanus penalty and Brandans just weird intensity.

Yea I need to watch the Argentinian league more

On 4/9/2018 at 11:22 PM, haz said:

Here are the highlights.

-100 games for Temperley

- 2 goals (Typical Brandan celebrations)

- gets a player sent off

- fights the keeper (thought this had the footage of it, but its when he gets up from rolling)

Welcome to your typical Victorian state league game...

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Tommykins said:

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/04/18/report-six-newcastle-youngsters-to-leave-at-the-end-of-the-seaso/

Curtis Good is being released at the end of the year by Newcastle. I have no idea where his career goes from here but I'd very much like to see him playing football again.

Hopefully he’s got over his injury problems. I’d be happy to have him back if he has.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Tommykins said:

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/04/18/report-six-newcastle-youngsters-to-leave-at-the-end-of-the-seaso/

Curtis Good is being released at the end of the year by Newcastle. I have no idea where his career goes from here but I'd very much like to see him playing football again.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/02/21/was-curtis-good-given-a-fair-chance-at-newcastle/

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Couscous said:

Jason%20Hoffman.jpg

Pretty sad that your life has come to the point where all you have to do is post on the forums of clubs you don't support. Just remember that there are people out there who love you and are concerned about your wellbeing. Maybe take up a hobby or perhaps even spend some more time reflecting on who you are as a person and what you want out of life (meditation is really good for this, also kills some time seeing as you have plenty on your hands). But if things get really bad maybe seek some professional help. Regardless, people are willing to help you through this period in your life. I hope you're alright friend.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

Pretty sad that your life has come to the point where all you have to do is post on the forums of clubs you don't support. Just remember that there are people out there who love you and are concerned about your wellbeing. Maybe take up a hobby or perhaps even spend some more time reflecting on who you are as a person and what you want out of life (meditation is really good for this, also kills some time seeing as you have plenty on your hands). But if things get really bad maybe seek some professional help. Regardless, people are willing to help you through this period in your life. I hope you're alright friend.

Good point.

I'm a bit more old school.

Go and get fucked.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, FIFA 2002 said:

Andrew Redmayne played in goal for Liverpool overnight as they went on to lose the Champions League final 3:1 against Real Madrid

Should have never let Bouzanis go

• Like 1
  • Haha 1