Melbourne Football

Night gathers, and now my watch begins.

Tesla

read the books, you cunts!

finished series yesterday and genuinely feel like theres something missing in my life now

Lol, I felt the same way.

My brother reads them over and over again.

I don't think I could do that but I may give the most recent 2 a once over when the next one comes out, anyone know when that might be?

No one knows when that might be dude, not even the author knows lol.

There's heaps of talk going around, asking what would happen if the TV show catches up to the books? Do much demand, not enough supply lol.

From reading the books, and going by the rate that they are producing the TV series - there's absolutely no way the TV show could catch up to the book without doing it proper justice.

Agreed, the writer is always on hand during filming. He is getting paid regardless of writing. Who knows what they might do.

What if he suddenly dies... :-\

Didn't HBO make him sign over the plot summaries to the two writers of the TV show when they bought the rights off him/2nd season whatever..I don't know

The chapter on book 1, where bran is falling while in a coma explains heaps! Most entertaining chapter yet!

Fucking hate Bran's chapters and genuinely considered skipping them all throughout the series. I didn't and they just continue to decline...

Dont be such a twat, each chapter is as important to the story as every other, skipping Bran's chapters will lead you to missing out on finding out key information in plot development etc

Edited by malloy