Melbourne Football

Night gathers, and now my watch begins.

Tesla

Rofl.

Yeah, I keep losing it Cadete style when they do that shit...

And I just get told to shutup from the gf as I am ruining the show...

Ok I finnished Season 2.

Thanks a lot HBO - As if I really needed another thing to get angry about, esp with the Cats current mediocre form!

(Can not believe how much they have changed, FFS They just wrote the Tully family out the show!)

They have just written the Tully's out of the whole show - Its fucken stupid, it’s like leaving out a club like Leeds out of the history of British Football they need to be there as even if they are not the most important family they are still a major family FFS (Overlords of the Riverlands where half of the first 2 books take place).

Instead they are simply discussed hazily a couple of times.

Then there is the stupid fucken Nurse Girl.

I was wondering WTF people were talking about on here when they were talking about Robb's Hot Nurse Girl.

Why did they need to replace a Lady with a foreign Nurse it makes no sense and is just going to hurt with the plot later on.

However of course none of the fuck up's will beat the casting of whatever has replaced Osha Greyjoy - If I saw that thing in RL ppl would have to hold me back from punching it such is my anger.

Edited by cadete

I thought the biggest issue was what i outlined above. due to that small incident the whole outcome of the war changed. as Stark would have held up or beaten tywin lannisters men which meant that they wouldnt have been able to help Kings landing nor forge the alliance with the tyrell's which ultimately saved the lannisters from losing Kings Landing. things like this imo shows why the books are so much better because they show how such a small little incident changes the whole political balance and landscape of the realm

I thought the biggest issue was what i outlined above. due to that small incident the whole outcome of the war changed. as Stark would have held up or beaten tywin lannisters men which meant that they wouldnt have been able to help Kings landing nor forge the alliance with the tyrell's which ultimately saved the lannisters from losing Kings Landing. things like this imo shows why the books are so much better because they show how such a small little incident changes the whole political balance and landscape of the realm

Yes - Exactly.

By the way only have 30% of book 5 left now...

I hate the Internet. I was searching the name of Robb Starks nurse bitty and it completely blew up the story. I was also searching for naked pics of Daenarys and came across all this shit that happens in the latest book that I didn't want to know.

Books have been ordered - cannot wait.

P.S. isn't the Greyjoy lass meant to be a cutie in the book? She looks like a fucking troll.

not a cuite but definately doable, and why would you be reading stuff if looking for images....

http://www.google.co...hp?hl=en&tab=wi ......

This.

And as far as I am concerned the Nurse Bitty can go fuck off over the sea as well: As this is also going to make the writting more sloppy as we move along into later seasons.

Robb marrying for love is meant to be based of on when Edward the IV married for love in the War of Roses and in both examples it was the fact that his wife was a noble connected to his enemies that really through a spanner in the works.

I seriously reckon they through in this woman instead because so far all the major attractive female characters have been very Anglo (Daenarys, Sansa, for Milf fans Cersei) and they wanted to even things up with a more Ethnic hottie.

She has also received a fuckload more of a role and lines than Robb's wife does in the book.

And one last thing for those who say anyone else is hotter than Daenarys: No fucken way.

As if there was then no fan of the books would really be even be able to enjoy the TV series at all as if actress that plays Daenarys is not the most attractive woman in the show then the whole thing would be a waste time.

Edited by cadete

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

With Game of Thrones Season 2 now over fans have a whole year to wait until Season 3 airs, but the impending wait may be softened today by the fact Amazon has made Season 2 available to pre-order on DVD and Blu-ray.

No release date has been set and no special features have been revealed, but HBO will likely replicate the release window of Season 1 so we can expect a March 2013 release date for Season 2 (ahead of the show returning in April).

As well as the returning cast, Season 2 also starred Gwendoline Christie as the female warrior Brienne of Tarth, Liam Cunningham as the former smuggler Ser Davos Seaworth, Oliver Ford Davies as Maester Cressen, Stephen Dillane as would-be king and Robert’s brother, Stannis Baratheon, and Carice van Houten as Melisandre of Asshai.

Game of Thrones has been averaging 10.3 million viewers per episode this season in the US (including DVR, HBO Go, and HBO on Demand), and is the most pirated show of 2012 with over 25 million downloads this year, which just shows how much demand there is for the series based on the best-selling “A Song of Ice and Fire” novels by George R.R. Martin.

More excited for the MMORPG to be released in early 2013 tbh.

I'll have finished the books (up to no.3) by then anyways.

I hope to gawd the guy who plays Jon Snow's returns, in fact I hope all the actors in s2 say the same, for the sake of consistency. I know that Rickon/Brans actors will probably change though.

More excited for the MMORPG to be released in early 2013 tbh.

I'll have finished the books (up to no.3) by then anyways.

I hope to gawd the guy who plays Jon Snow's returns, in fact I hope all the actors in s2 say the same, for the sake of consistency. I know that Rickon/Brans actors will probably change though.

I think u will find the speed of the books/ television programs means Bran/Rickon’s actors don’t need to be replaced for time reasons.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GOT-S3-Announce-Art-664x1024.jpg

'Ours is the Fury: Very nice teaser! I love the reference to A Storm of Swords and the focus on threes. I’m wondering if the official season three poster will use a similar theme. I like the starkness of it (pardon the pun), a nice change from last year’s focus on redness and fire.'

• 2 weeks later...

damn, how deep does this story go!!?

i just done a google search on beric... i dont think they have introduced this character yet? totally new lands, kingdom and story.

Unless they changed his name for the tv series?

Like the Gillard scandal they are only at the Tip of The Iceberg. :up:

• Like 1