Melbourne Football

Night gathers, and now my watch begins.

Tesla

I read that this series is the best book to tv adaptation yet... but it's still an adaptation, if the director wants to to change shit for the sake of viewing pleasure and/or a provocative story line to capture imaginations... then its up to him. He has the rights to do so I think. I wonder what else he's done? might have to imdb it...

couple more days till ep4.

I read that this series is the best book to tv adaptation yet... but it's still an adaptation, if the director wants to to change shit for the sake of viewing pleasure and/or a provocative story line to capture imaginations... then its up to him. He has the rights to do so I think. I wonder what else he's done? might have to imdb it...

couple more days till ep4.

well the author is one of the writers for the tv show.....

it is also implied that the bird lsot her virginity to her brother... sir loras or what ever the fuck he called

Has anyone seen Walking Dead? Have S1 and S2 dl'd as a time killer as I wait for each new episode of GoT to come out.

Fuark, ep4s2. Shit is crazy. How can it get any better? I've never wanted my weeks to go quicker than I want them to now. Is there any plans for S3?

I just finished American Psycho, so I'm going to go buy all 5 books.