Melbourne Football

Night gathers, and now my watch begins.

Tesla

People refuse to listen to me but once you have tried it twice you won’t go back to normal reading...

Amazon Kindle Application for Smartphones: Cheapest way to read almost any book you want as soon as you want wherever you go!

Bought an actual kindle. $185 well spent.

Honestly, I dont think anyone in a western society these days needs to be spending anymore time looking at an electronic screen. One of a number of reasons I prefer an actual book.

meh, her place as most attractive female on the show has been taken by the doctor/nurse/whatever that rolls with Rob Stark. Heavenly blessed beauty / 10.

Edited by Tesla

Fuck off mate! She is 8.5/10, but Daenary's is a strong 9.5/10 with everything taken into consideration.

The producers have purposefully tried to make her more attractive each episode - as I remember thinking she was atleast 6/10 in the first episode.

Also - Khal Drogo > Robb Stark.

It shall not end until my death.

I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.

I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.

I shall live and die at my post.

I am the sword in the darkness.

I am the watcher on the walls.

I am the fire that burns against the cold,

the light that brings the dawn,

the horn that wakes the sleepers,

the shield that guards the realms of men.

I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch,

for this night...

and all nights to come.

GoT-NightsWatch.jpg

So you subscribe to the philosophy of the bum? Lol.

The Hound is clearly the best character. Why be a half-man when you can create them with one slash of a bastard sword?

have you read the books? the brilliance of characters like tyrion don't translate onto the screen aswell as the characters like the hound

• Like 1

Also there has been some terrible casting along the way.

Please explain? For someone who has not read the books - I still thought the casting of the show was one of it's strong points.

Also: no spoiler alerts you cunts! Still haven't seen episode 9 yet. Dickheads.

Malloy is more up to date with the episodes so he would be better at pointing things out...

One major thing that really annoyed me is how Lady Stark says to Stannis that she and Robb are on Renly's side:

When in the novels she makes it very clear she is on neither Stannis or Renly's side and that she just wants them to settle their differences to defeat Joff's forces.

Also a lot of scenes are cut out - or merged into each other.

Such as when the Red Queen gives birth to the Shadow and a lot of Arya's expeirences as a traveller...

Probably the biggest fuck up however is the depliction of the Iron Islands - Very disapointing to say the least in almost every regard.

Please explain? For someone who has not read the books - I still thought the casting of the show was one of it's strong points.

Also: no spoiler alerts you cunts! Still haven't seen episode 9 yet. Dickheads.

the whole nights watch venture north is largely innaccurate and john snows capture and dealings with ygrette aswell are out of whack. Danaerys dragons being stolen and that guy killing the rest of the 13 and declaring himself king of qarth and him working with the warlock guy.

Asha (cant remember her name inshow) theon's sister was meant to be relatively attractive. The whole arya thing is massively changed. Also tyrion is made to seem like his actions are aimed at pissing off cersei when really everything he is doing is part of a larger scheme which is imo relevant to the story also a few differences in the battle of blackwater and the battle was no where near as big as it should have considering it was one of the biggest battles of the series

Man fuck Emilia Clark off, what rubbish.

Sophie Turner phwwwwwooaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

Englands finest.

I would kill for a perfect 9/10 red.

Very, very rare.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh god I'm obsessed with teen girls again.

Where is the weekly post from Deviate?

Not out yet, hopefully is out within the next 2-3 hrs whilst I'm at my mums house so I can download it.

Peaking for ep 10, and it's just going to make me want to get the books sooner as they haven't even begun to film S3 yet.

Not out yet, hopefully is out within the next 2-3 hrs whilst I'm at my mums house so I can download it.

Peaking for ep 10, and it's just going to make me want to get the books sooner as they haven't even begun to film S3 yet.

I have already got ;)

wasn't at work to have checked. sorry guys, poor form on my end.

episode definitely out!

Season 2 in 720p is out also...

Episode was grouse... loved it! the dragons looked great also.

the long wait for season 3 has begun... next year is the schedule for season 3...

Recently taught myself to download stuff, but can only really download stuff at my mums where I have unlimited downloads and a half decent download speed. I use a dodgy wifi modem things at dads, so one episode = like 1/5 of my monthly allowance.

Jesus christ stop with the spoilers!!!

Edited by marteaux

Recently taught myself to download stuff, but can only really download stuff at my mums where I have unlimited downloads and a half decent download speed. I use a dodgy wifi modem things at dads, so one episode = like 1/5 of my monthly allowance.

Jesus christ stop with the spoilers!!!

luckily only 4 episodes in a month, so you're fine!

also, after more than 24hours, I feel I am completely free to post spoilers in this thread (not that i think i have posted any), but surely 24hours is enough and if worried about spoilers, shouldnt read the thread ;)