Melbourne Football

Night gathers, and now my watch begins.

Tesla

The lack of young Griff, the lack of Asha Greyjoy and the entire ironborn plot, the lack of Val the wildling princess and her part in John Snow forming an alliance with Tormund, Sansa going from being a badass developing her badassery in the Vale to being a pawn and getting raped at Winterfell, the Sand Snakes going from being badass and trying to create a conspiracy putting Myrcella on the throne to being weak as fuck and trying to kill Myrcella and quite a few other issues too. I know its impossible to completely follow the books but to lose so many important plot points is really bad.

The lack of young Griff, the lack of Asha Greyjoy and the entire ironborn plot, the lack of Val the wildling princess and her part in John Snow forming an alliance with Tormund, Sansa going from being a badass developing her badassery in the Vale to being a pawn and getting raped at Winterfell, the Sand Snakes going from being badass and trying to create a conspiracy putting Myrcella on the throne to being weak as fuck and trying to kill Myrcella and quite a few other issues too. I know its impossible to completely follow the books but to lose so many important plot points is really bad.

Book Fanatic Here as well and I agree with all of the following the problem is the Books started as a Trilogy and then he just went mad and started expanding from four tangents to like ten...

I have to say though I also think Young Griff should be included but the Dornish Plot Issues you mentioned are really shitty me and despite liking the scenery and costumes of the Dornish Soldiers what the fuck was with the Dornish Ninjas Turtles? 

They literally all had a different weird weapon like the Ninja Turtles - It was fucken beyond lame.

Sending Jamie to Dorne so he get scene time is almost a bit annoying to me on a personal level.

Jamie is my fav character in the books and they way he takes control of his life and the Lannister Armies in the last book reveals an interesting better side of him coming of age and taking up responsibilities.

I understand this is not good TV and they need him in the show so they have switched things up but it annoys me as a Jamie fan.

Edited by cadete

Yep fully agree with all the above points. I also hate the way that they're trying to make this awkward odd couple buddy pic thing happen between Tyrion and Jorah Mormont. Just feels so weird.

But it worked with Arya and the Hound! Why change a winning formula?

Jokes aside removing Penny it would be boring af watching them

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
1 minute ago, thisphantomfortress said:

I just treat them as two entirely different entities, keeps me sane

Yeah I know otherwise shit pisses you off... like how two of the Tyrell's are eliminated from the series and the Dorne storyline amongst a host of other stuff.

45 minutes ago, cadete said:

Yeah I know otherwise shit pisses you off... like how two of the Tyrell's are eliminated from the series and the Dorne storyline amongst a host of other stuff.

I have just given up on the TV show. Once i have read the books a may go back to where i left it and continue watching

• 1 month later...

any predictions for the upcoming season?

i've been rewatching the last season, and get a distinct impression Sansa Stark will be pregnant.  her face was starting to fatten a little towards the end of season - something that leads me to think that the show runners were planning a big twist at the end of last season for season 6.

as for the white elephant, no i cant see Jon Snow remaining dead for long