Melbourne Football

Night gathers, and now my watch begins.

Tesla

It shall not end until my death.

I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.

I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.

I shall live and die at my post.

I am the sword in the darkness.

I am the watcher on the walls.

I am the fire that burns against the cold,

the light that brings the dawn,

the horn that wakes the sleepers,

the shield that guards the realms of men.

I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch,

for this night...

and all nights to come.

GoT-NightsWatch.jpg

• Like 1

Not sure if should read the books. Probably going to have to, cant wait like 7 years for TV show to conclude to find out what happens.

lol you will prob be waiting that long for the bookss anyways. the first book came out in 1996. TBH can see the last season probs being delayed by a year as George RR Martin isn't known for meeting deadlines he has set himself

lol you will prob be waiting that long for the bookss anyways. the first book came out in 1996. TBH can see the last season probs being delayed by a year as George RR Martin isn't known for meeting deadlines he has set himself

Cant wait to finnish them all and discuss in length with you Malloy...

At least I am just past half way - No spoilers.

Understood! and agreed... there hasn't been a 'book to screen' adaptation thus far, that has been deemed better than reading the books.

BUT!...

just a case of cbf... lol. and now i know what happens in season 1... do i skip the first book?

No definately not. the book is much more indepth and little bits of important info are left out of the show and although you still know what is coming it is still a good read

• Like 1

LMAO!

discount book shop near wear brendan works... they had the series on special last time i walked past! :D

i might have to pop past and grab one...

Smart phone kindle is cheapest way - and gets your fix more often and straight away when you finish one book and need the next one.

Go on.

It is about the Tv Series "Game of Thrones" and The book Series "A song of Fire and Ice"

I gotta add that it is starting to shit me with some of the details they have changed in the show some that seem stupid to change like Theon Greyjoy's sister has a different name in the tv series :/