Melbourne Football

Games thread

DutchPride

Fair enough. I guess I just got spooked when the black ops 1 DLC maps had different codes for different regions. Seemed a bit segregated for my liking.
I will never buy games from a brick and mortar store in Australia again in that case :up:
I've ordered controllers and a headset from the site before and had no problems. Fast (for international) delivery too.

Fair enough. I guess I just got spooked when the black ops 1 DLC maps had different codes for different regions. Seemed a bit segregated for my liking.

I will never buy games from a brick and mortar store in Australia again in that case :up:

I've ordered controllers and a headset from the site before and had no problems. Fast (for international) delivery too.

I have ordered numerous stuff from ozgameshop aswell. internat HDD for 360 and games, HDMI cables etc. all very cheap and free delivery

Hey lads just quickly, is Ozgameshop a safe placeto buy games?

Always buy my games from there, its cheap and they've got a decent members reward system, I'm not overly fussed about getting everything on release day mind, so if thats what you're after, I'd head somewhere else, usually get it a week or so after.

Downloaded Fifa 14 demo, as far as gameplay goes not too much has noticeably changed, the only things I really found were that dribbling seems a little bit more realistic and it seemed that players with a higher strength attribute seemed to be harder to tackle than in previous years, shooting was supposed to be different, but to me hasn't really changed at all. Teams you are able to use are: Dortmund, Tottenham, Man City, Barcelona, AC Milan, PSG, New York & Boca Juniors.

ku-xlarge.jpg

In case you guys have not seen it, this is supposedly the new GTA map with the GTA IV map overlaid in black. Thats a lot of countryside!

Been studying this for days now, quite impressed. Gonna bmx all over that bad boy

Also keen for the hunting activities!

Edited by Boffins
  • Like 3

Was fucking keen for GTA so went and got it during the day, after installing the 1st disc I popped in the second and everything seemed fine. I have the original Xbox 60GB, got it about 5 or 6 years ago. Anyway finished the first mission and was up to the part where Michael is talking to the psychologist and my TV screen just went black, at first thought my TV was fucked but realised the picture on my xbox wasn't working. Tried it on a couple of TV's around the house and used different hdmi and AV cables but to no avail  :(  :(  :(. Now there is no picture or sound and i Can't even connect my controller to the xbox, sorry for the long post but surely the disc has nothing to do with it? Also has anyone else had this issue? Probably going to buy a preowned xbox for about 80$ to get me through the next two months but it's still an absolute ball breaker.

Was fucking keen for GTA so went and got it during the day, after installing the 1st disc I popped in the second and everything seemed fine. I have the original Xbox 60GB, got it about 5 or 6 years ago. Anyway finished the first mission and was up to the part where Michael is talking to the psychologist and my TV screen just went black, at first thought my TV was fucked but realised the picture on my xbox wasn't working. Tried it on a couple of TV's around the house and used different hdmi and AV cables but to no avail  :(  :(  :(. Now there is no picture or sound and i Can't even connect my controller to the xbox, sorry for the long post but surely the disc has nothing to do with it? Also has anyone else had this issue? Probably going to buy a preowned xbox for about 80$ to get me through the next two months but it's still an absolute ball breaker.

perhaps you installed it in a way it goes against the advice from rockstar and caused conflict with the xbox and game?

here's a video that shows its advice at the start

Edited by Young Polak
  • Like 1

I've only managed to have a fleeting glance, though I bought it on launch night. Fucking "dogwatch" (nightshift) this week, but early finish tonight. I will be buying a bottle of Jack, switching it on at about 9:30 and nothing but drunken violence and mayhem til' I pass out...the simple pleasures in life are the best, enjoy to those who purchased it...as i will for sure.