Melbourne Football

Games thread

DutchPride

Think there is something wrong with me but ive started playing Duke Nukem 3D but like fucking every time I encounter an alien or pig, I get massive goosebumps and blood rush through my body, it's like this game gives me more chills then modern games like The Condemned.

What the fuck.

its because all FPS these days have bullshit para-militart storylines and styles :P . Nothing like the 90's original quake,duke, ROTT, Hexen? man I love those games. 

Strong comparison with an episode of the Simpsons ( treehouse horror edition) and could relate to myself as being homer scared of the raven for its outdated/old story for only older people to get creeped out while 12 year old kids are more prone to get freaked out by more modern/gory stuff like Dead Space

• Like 1

So angry. I staid up until 2:30 and finished noir. By the end of it I couldn't give a shit about the story line so I was just skipping through any cut scene I could just so it would hurry up and end. Finally I did it. The end credits rolled and I thought "finally I will be able to explore on my own terms. "

No. The game just ends.

• Like 1

So angry. I staid up until 2:30 and finished noir. By the end of it I couldn't give a shit about the story line so I was just skipping through any cut scene I could just so it would hurry up and end. Finally I did it. The end credits rolled and I thought "finally I will be able to explore on my own terms. "

No. The game just ends.

They closed Rockstar bondi down for a reason. Utter garbage

Friend who is the manager at the local eb has informed me that saints row 4 has been banned by classification board muppets... Though I don't care about sr4 this has raised fears about the future of GTAV, my thoughts are what's the point of an R18 rating if the classification board see's fit to ban games they deem "inappropriate"? if for some reason they do ban I will be dedicating a lot of free time to harrassing whom ever I need in order to stem my rage.

(most likely jumping the gun but felt you guys needed to know)

Edited by Boffins
  • Like 1

Friend who is the manager at the local eb has informed me that saints row 4 has been banned by classification board muppets... Though I don't care about sr4 this has raised fears about the future of GTAV, my thoughts are what's the point of an R18 rating if the classification board see's fit to ban games they deem "inappropriate"? if for some reason they do ban I will be dedicating a lot of free time to harrassing whom ever I need in order to stem my rage.

I had pre-payed for saints row 4 and I had to go in last week and get my money back :( couldn't agree more with what you said about the r18+ rating, the whole thing is a joke, can't believe they refused classification for it, only in Australia! Supposedly the reason it got banned was because you were able to anal rape people with a dildo? That's what I have heard anyway. What a joke

I had pre-payed for saints row 4 and I had to go in last week and get my money back :( couldn't agree more with what you said about the r18+ rating, the whole thing is a joke, can't believe they refused classification for it, only in Australia! Supposedly the reason it got banned was because you were able to anal rape people with a dildo? That's what I have heard anyway. What a joke

Hahahaha! I was unaware of the anal rape factor though that is pretty full on. Still unless they're showing penetration it's still an R18 rating as I remember a movie called irreversible which contains a fairly vicious anal rape scene that went for some time. As was there some shower lovin in American history x.

Would rather Keep people like my friend in their job rather than buy from faceless folk overseas.

It's not his fault classification board are nannys.

Though like all good junkies I'll source my shit elsewhere if desperate.

Edited by Boffins