Melbourne Football

Melbourne FC vs Perth Glory @ The Imperial

Braveheart

this is a bit off topic, but found this pretty interesting off goal.com:

• Perth Glory have the second-worst defensive record of the six teams in the finals, conceding 35 goals this season.
  • Despite that, Glory goalkeeper Danny Vukovic has had more clean sheets than any other shot-stopper in the league this campaign.
  • Eli Babalj scored his ninth goal of the season on Friday, breaking John Aloisi's record of most goals scored in a season for Melbourne Heart.
  • Every game between these two sides this season has finished 2-1 to the away side.
  • Melbourne Heart are the only A-League team to never have lost a game over in Perth.

makes me feel a lot more confident!

this is a bit off topic, but found this pretty interesting off goal.com:

makes me feel a lot more confident!

I feel the opposite, bit like a roulette table I feel the streak is bound to end sooner than later whenever I see stats like that.

Edited by hedaik1

OP says from 5 onwards, think someone posted in thread they will be there at 4.

I'll prob be a bit later, just woke up wtf.

Hahah no worries Tesla :)

I'm heading in now like 10 mins away FIRE UP FARKEN

Me + you = talking Mako for the whole night ;) Dobro

negatives: the season is over

Positive: the real soccer season but still

negative: another 6 months until the first game!!!!

now onto the match,

we looked a bit scared early to play our game but it was clear that we quite simply did not have the numbers to do so players were hanging back guarding the goal. In the second half when we started to get into the game we lost our grip. We always looked like just trying to hold on to a 0-0 draw and that was very unlikely.

I wondered about the second goal, why didnt bolton just catch it in mid-air?

we got our chance evertually and eli blew it, yes it was a hard chance, but thats what you get in finals.

It was pain listening to the commentary in the last 20 minutes... its not over yet....IF the glory get through...remember terras bycicle kick. Thats my sour ending, its not about the past not future fox sports...its about the game being played that minute

Lots of flogs tonight. Probably only been following us for a week because V*ctory didn't make the finals.

lol at the mole who said we aren't real fans unless we wear team colours. foad.

rofl the imp was a joke i didn't recognize half the faces! either way 3-0 was not fair, we didn't play anything fancy but a 3-0 loss just looks terrible should of been a 2-1 pr a draw at least.

We want more people turning up you kents. If a finals match brings them down, most of them wont but then some of them might start coming more often during the home and away.

We want more non-flogs turning up, not people who decided they are supporting Melbourne Heart because Victory didnt make the finals or because a team from Melbourne is playing in finals so they thought they would jump on the bandwagon a bit before going back to following AFL next week.