Melbourne Football

A wizard approaches you and offers you one of 10 items... What would you pick?

Tesla

1. A pot that can produce 1,000 kilograms of any food per day.

2. A bracelet that keeps weather perfect wherever you go and within a 250 kilometre radius.

3. A necklace that allows you to touch books and instantly absorb knowledge without having to read them.

4. An unlimited bottle of perfume that will make you wildly attractive to the opposite sex (or same sex if you’re gay), however, it cannot be used on anyone that you love.

5. A watch that allows you to reverse time by a minute or less per day.

6. A bell that when rang fixes any one object at a time, excluding living things, within a minute.

7. A chocolate bar, with twelve pieces, that makes anyone who eats a single piece invincible and youthful until the age of 160.

8. A no fuel required, maintenance free, eight person van that can take you anywhere on the planet within one second.

9. A remote control that allows you and another person to change, superficially, into anyone you want; the effect lasts until you decide to revert.

10. An immortal dog that poops out one gold coin every time it goes to the bathroom.

I didnt read it properly. So I'll say 5. Then I can go back in time and choose another one. That would be 10. I don't like chocolate much. But I like dawgs. Can I choose which type of dog it would be? I don't want it to be a shtupid little yappy dawg if it's immortal.

1. A pot that can produce 1,000 kilograms of any food per day.

2. A bracelet that keeps weather perfect wherever you go and within a 250 kilometre radius.

3. A necklace that allows you to touch books and instantly absorb knowledge without having to read them.

4. An unlimited bottle of perfume that will make you wildly attractive to the opposite sex (or same sex if you’re gay), however, it cannot be used on anyone that you love.

5. A watch that allows you to reverse time by a minute or less per day.

6. A bell that when rang fixes any one object at a time, excluding living things, within a minute.

7. A chocolate bar, with twelve pieces, that makes anyone who eats a single piece invincible and youthful until the age of 160.

8. A no fuel required, maintenance free, eight person van that can take you anywhere on the planet within one second.

9. A remote control that allows you and another person to change, superficially, into anyone you want; the effect lasts until you decide to revert.

10. An immortal dog that poops out one gold coin every time it goes to the bathroom.

1. I like making my own food.

2. I like my weather variety.

3. That would be boring, I enjoy reading books and novels.

4. Already wildly attractive.

5. Living the in the past is pretty gay and emo.

6. I can fix shit myself, don't need some poofter bell.

7. I don't want to fucking live for that long.

8. That would just kill the fun out of travelling, boring.

9. I like myself too much.

10. Wouldn't enjoy sifting through a shit looking for a coin, I'm not Jewish.

What a fucking load of rubbish.

Fuck the wizard.

Fuck the wizard.

The young one is wise.

Most have terrible side effects.

Fuck the wizard.

1. Just you because you have a pot which produces food doesn't mean you can't still prepare your own meals. I thought someone who frequently goes to Lentil as Anything for meals would enjoy free food though. Also you could sell the food and become rich.

2. I agree this one is stupid. What is perfect weather anyway?

3. You could simply take the necklace off to enjoy a novel.

4. That is your opinion and I doubt there is anyone in the world that is considered attractive by every member of the opposite sex in the world. Could be used to gain power or sold for billions.

5. Could be sold for billions.

6. Could sell.

7. Each piece could be sold for billions.

8. You can still travel the normal way if you enjoy it, you wouldn't be forced to use the van.

9. Fair enough, could be used once to change into a president etc. for power and/or money then change back though.

10. I don't think the dog has regular poo as well as the coin.

You would rather fuck the wizard? Fag.

• Like 5

either of the following two, but probably 7 -

7 - so myself, my mother, and my father can live together for much longer than we shall and enjoy many more fun times.

3 - so I can become insanely smart and have a great job and get loads and loads of clobber heheh.

• Like 1