Melbourne Football

Match day 27: Adelaide v Melbourne - March 23

LR9

We have Shroj, he's gonna smash some shins.

I have no idea why Worm would be recalled to the squad in place of Goodwin. If Worm is leaving at the end of the season, I don't mind. If JvS is giving him this game as a send off in place of Goodwin, I'll break some fucking chairs at Hindmarsh. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if JvS rests Babalj and uses him as an impact su; Terra to play as false 9 with Worm starting on the wing.

There's no place in this league for sentimentality, all I want is the three points and to see Adelaide fucked on.

Worm's replacing Hoffman in the squad. Goodwin > Worm perhaps, but Worm > Hoffman. I don't think there's any sentimentality here.

Alright lads, most of you are acting like you've never left your fucking suburb before - bloody cringeworthy.

This topic is for discussing team news - and the match itself.

Keep it on topic.

Telstra, Optus or Vodaphone not working again?

Adelaide have looked pretty good the past few weeks. Think they will do us over tonight with the determination not to finish last, had a mid week game which should help us out but I do recall Sergio having a start on the bench with another bloke that's decent who's name escapes me. Possibly negating that advantage. Be great to get a run into the finals with a bit of of form over 90 minutes. Hopefully for all that have traveled over it ends up different than how I see it ending!

Lads are sounding a treat on fox.. Great work chaps !!! Sorry I couldn't come down, funeral today :/

Haha I forgot we had such a large number watching the game. I was here thinking that Adelaide were stealing all our chants.

Fucking boring game so far.

Edited by hedaik1

it is boring, fred is being a shitcunt

Been treated to 45minutes of keepings off. Collossimo has Gota kick the fuck back with those long balls, turf is way to quick. Just wasting possession.

But all in all we should put one away sooner or later 64% possession

just put 150 bucks on heart to win, they have no choice now but to win. Also thinking of throwing a twenty on eli as first goal scorer, any tips fellas?

i feel really bad for you man, 150 down the drain.

Not happy. Should not of been a penalty, completely soft, shit form from Daniel Mullen.

Babalj's goal was good, attacked the square by himself and didn't try to pass in.

We really need to pick up our form for the finals if we want to last.

Great to hear the guys chanting loud throughout the game.

Edited by zave

What a disgraceful showing by adelaide, if the FFA were serious about attracting people to the a-league this game is making it look like shit. Right from kickoff there was no intention whatsoever from Adelaide to attack and make a run at goal. How often were there players over half way? i reckon outside of the penalty, all they did was hang back. Fucking disgraceful

Heart need some help up front, eli was amazing tonight, but too many times he had to do it all by himself. Also piss worm off. Couldn't cross the ball for shit tonight.

We should have smashed those pissants tonight. They just sat back and played the most boring game. Their crowd numbers showed the attractive style they play, fuck all.

Let's hope the lads can rally and turn it on for the finals, I am not filled with real inspiration at the moment. Maybe we can be a hidden dark horse. Come on boys, lets prove we are the only team worth supporting in melbourne, and it's RED.