Melbourne Football

Finals

Huzie

A lot of people going Adelaide makes it unlikely we will get a good number going to Perth. Much respect for those that do.

Hopefully we make it to 3rd round of finals and have Brisbane away. Stay in GC, go down for game, would be sweet as.

I had a look into wellington,

Jetsar:do not do dirct flights, if you go with them you would have to stop in auckland and wait to get a flight to wellington. Going on the flights they have, it would end up taking you 9 hours. FFS

price: $800 for tickets

Qantas

There is a daily morning direct flight, the rest are through sydney. What would be clever is to try and find out which qantas flight the team is travelling on and if you are going, book on that one.

price: 650, cheaper to go direct there and via sydney back.

Virgin: One direct daily, rest through brisbane and sydney. You really have to go on a late flight if you want cheap tickets.

Price: 700-800 but could be more

really qantas or virgin is the way to go.

It is by far the hardest trip to do in the a-leauge. But to anyone who could do it, a huge congrats from me

I had a look into wellington,

Jetsar:do not do dirct flights, if you go with them you would have to stop in auckland and wait to get a flight to wellington. H

I'm not up to date with my NZ geography. But you prob could run/walk that? Save some $$$.

NZ is pretty small ey?

• Like 1

Yes it's possible, we have to beat either Wellington or Perth. And either Sydney or Newcastle, who ever wins this round, will either play Wellington or Perth, so if Heart win first round of finals, and either Newcastle/Sydney (depending on who wins this round) wins, We play them, hopefully this makes sense to you who don't know how it works.

If it was a home game i'd hope for wellington, but since it's away i'm leaning more towards playing perth. Would help the squad mentally knowing that we haven't lost in perth as opposed to not having won in wellington. Also could be a bonus since Burns and Miller may hopefully still be injured, although it's likely to be very hot which would affect the players.

Either way it's going to take a massive effort to get passed the first round, but i have a feeling if we can win first round finals, we'll also win the week after.

Week 1:

Wellington VS Melbourne or Sydney/Newcastle

Westpac Stadium, Friday 30 March 2012 at 8:00pm

Brisbane Roar VS Central Coast

Suncorp Stadium, Saturday 31 March 2012 at 4:30pm

Perth Glory VS Melbourne or Sydney/Newcastle

nib Stadium, Sunday 1 April 2012 at 5:00pm

Week 2:

TBA v TBA

TBA, Saturday 7 April 2012 at TBA

Central Coast Mariners VS Brisbane Roar

Bluetongue Stadium, Sunday 8 April 2012 at 5:00pm