Melbourne Football

Lech Poznan Ultra's gatecrash under 8's indoor game.

perthheart

thats what you call supporting your club. people don't understand that this is a religion. there football club is so much more than just 90mins, its constant, 24/7

i was lucky if i had 2 blokes and thier dogs watchin me at u16 level never mind u8! bet those kids grow knowing there playing for more than a club, a community, a town and they represent those people, thats passion for the shirt, the club crest, passion u can't buy.

agree with ando, if people gave half that effort, we'd cement our status as the best terrace in Australia.

FIRE UP FOR SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I'm all for the ultra support. However storming an under 8's game with pyro is hardly showing passion. Especially considering the game got cancelled. Should at least be waiting until they are under 15's onwards and have a concept of what that support means. When I was seven i doubt i would have been excited to have a group of grown men rock up throw streamers at me, light pyro and probably be chanting songs i had no idea what the meaning of was.

I'm well through a teaching degree and can assure you this kind of thing would only be negative for a group of seven year olds.

I'm all for the ultra support. However storming an under 8's game with pyro is hardly showing passion. Especially considering the game got cancelled. Should at least be waiting until they are under 15's onwards and have a concept of what that support means. When I was seven i doubt i would have been excited to have a group of grown men rock up throw streamers at me, light pyro and probably be chanting songs i had no idea what the meaning of was.

I'm well through a teaching degree and can assure you this kind of thing would only be negative for a group of seven year olds.

Sounds like their is an Ethics component to your degree.

Am I right? ;)