Melbourne Football

Things you like but aren't sure of.

Woody

Fairly self explanatory.

Could be due to the flack you feel you would cop from mates and or society or you just thing you'd look a dick of you got caught part taking/watching/wearing etc.

I'll kick things off with Air Max 1's. One of about 5 styles of Nike shoes I don't mind. I just couldn't see my self ever wearing a pair. This isn't due to the crowd that wears them. It's just a different style. Still cool though.

Nike-Air-Max-87-Mens-26_1.jpg

size? soon to be doing re release of the nike air venture "vintage", nice shoe imo, but just not sure. cant find a photo of it, go onto the size website and look at coming soon.

Its a good shoe, same sort of shoe as the Internationalist and made before Nike went crap...

As a general rule Nike Runners made up to around 88-89 were all great - It was after this things went crap, the ones you are talking about are like 85-86.

They are both shit.

Agreed.

I put the AFL on one only from Footy News and Gossip bit which is the only bit I pay attention to the rest crap.

Sam was funny in 1995, I now just cringe at his senility - They should not have a guy on the show whose unaware of any AFL results.

Ed wore a Heart scarf in one of the first couple of episodes of Sports Fever, so not sure that he's a Mong supporter.

Actually had the pleasure of meeting Ed Kavalee on a couple of occasions to talk soccer. Top bloke & a genuinely funny guy with a strong love for the game.

Still hold that the axing of his TV Burp show was a travesty. Had a heap of potential, but could never establish itself properly after being put in very competitive timespot.

Watched the Aloisi interview the other night, and didn't think anything was that bad tbh.

EDIT: Speaking of decent footballers, his co-host Sam Pang actually had a short lived career as an AFL footballer with Collingwood's U/19's in the early 90's.

Edited by FB.

Ed wore a Heart scarf in one of the first couple of episodes of Sports Fever, so not sure that he's a Mong supporter.

Actually had the pleasure of meeting Ed Kavalee on a couple of occasions to talk soccer. Top bloke & a genuinely funny guy with a strong love for the game.

Still hold that the axing of his TV Burp show was a travesty. Had a heap of potential, but could never establish itself properly after being put in very competitive timespot.

Watched the Aloisi interview the other night, and didn't think anything was that bad tbh.

EDIT: Speaking of decent footballers, his co-host Sam Pang actually had a short lived career as an AFL footballer with Collingwood's U/19's in the early 90's.

Bring back AFL Reserves and Under 19's - Love hearing about complete random people who played a few games of Under 19's and it was great entertainment.

Instead they decide to ruin Sunday's entertainment at the VFA as well.